Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreize Filled Out An Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Dreize just finished filling out an application. o.o I figured that was so important we should even make our own topic about it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

2 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Job application.

Damn right. Keep leeching off of daddy's money.

fag.

3 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Congrats Dreize! And at least my father has money lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

4 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 pm

WHOAAA. what a DEVILISH burn right der

5 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

6 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Somebody doesn't appreciate being congratulated. With that attitude I don't think you'll even be accepted.

View user profile

7 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm

ArKaZeen

@RedDevil497 wrote:Somebody doesn't appreciate being congratulated. With that attitude I don't think you'll even be accepted.

I'm kinda stuck in between you two. Drieze banned me from chat for like 1 hour and then I came back on then another hour for like 2 days so I'm scared of him. Red has a deep voice so I respect him.

Red Side: Drieze? Accepted? Hah. Dont make me laugh.

Drieze Side:

View user profile

8 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:15 pm

At first it started with me thinking Dreize filling a job application was so huge we should all congratulate him. Now it turned into this lol. I love the internet.

View user profile

9 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 pm

G33420

you guys are fags

View user profile

10 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

ArKaZeen

@G33420 wrote:you guys are fags

This site is going downhill...

View user profile

11 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 pm

@ArkaZeen wrote:

For G33: People having fun doesn't mean that we're fags LOL.
For Arka: The site will actually be going somewhere after, 1. NZP Updates. And 2. We get some ideas going to keep people active and not make them assholes.

View user profile

12 Re: Dreize Filled Out An Application on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:15 pm

ArKaZeen

@RedDevil497 wrote:
@ArkaZeen wrote:

For G33: People having fun doesn't mean that we're fags LOL.
For Arka: The site will actually be going somewhere after, 1. NZP Updates. And 2. We get some ideas going to keep people active and not make them assholes.

Yeah. Im waiting for it. I kinda "blew my gasket" on Lil but im done now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum