Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

waypoints help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 am

as you may know i posted various questions about mapping. today im stuck on WAYPOINTS!
i have the editor and it works . on my map i open the editor and i have placed the points in every corner and in every centre of the room. then when i joined the the light shows that they are connected when i press e .. i copy the data and paste it into nzp data. then when i play on the map nothing seems to work. the zombies dont go to the points as i connected them . do i have to type something in the properties of the zombies or not? pls tell me... i think this is my last step of knowing how to make maps :yay: :cute: :bleh:

2 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 am

kystites

I have the same problem it dose not seem to work or all the zombies just pile up
In a group..... Idk man someone help

View user profile

3 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

exactly man they all pile up in a group as soon as they get out of the window...
someone please help!?!?

4 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

kystites

There is a video on YouTube but it dose no good just dose not want to work for me
Someone should exsplane what the symbols are like the red barrel and the x2
When making waypoints

View user profile

5 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 am

True has a tutorial on it on youtube. Basically you make the points and you connect them so they go in all directions. It can get frustrating with zombies all piling up at one waypoint like that but try restarting the map, that gets them to work sometime. Yeah it can be a pain in the ass to do waypoints but its well worth it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

6 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm

kystites

Yes it is worth it and I will continue trying with my following nzp maps Smilez

View user profile

7 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

same...

8 Re: waypoints help on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:59 pm

i need help! for testing i put the doors for free!and if i go to the very end of the map and then go back there is no zombies! why? and also after testing the zombies randomly stop spawning at round 1 , 2 ,or 3 as i cant get further as there is no zombies!!!!!! please if any1 is kind enough to help answer and i will give you the link for the map!! i really need help!... :sigh: :sigh:

9 Re: waypoints help on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:07 am

The waypoint commands are as follows:

Impulse 11 to open the waypoint editor

Impulse 150 to create a waypoint.

Impulse 151 to link a waypoint to another.

Impulse 154 replaces your selected waypoint.

Impulse 153 to view how your selected waypoint is linked.

Impulse 152 to delete a waypoint.

Impulse 160 to save waypoints.

Each waypoint can be linked to 4 other waypoints. These waypoints all need to be intertwined together. Also, I suggest binding waypoint commands to keys.

10 Re: waypoints help on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:18 am

ok thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum