Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help !!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help !!! Empty need help !!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 am

i need help! for testing i put the doors for free!and if i go to the very end of the map and then go back there is no zombies! why? and also after testing the zombies randomly stop spawning at round 1 , 2 ,or 3 as i cant get further as there is no zombies!!!!!! please if any1 is kind enough to help answer and i will give you the link for the map!! i really need help!...

2need help !!! Empty Re: need help !!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 am

mrkd2012 wrote:i need help! for testing i put the doors for free!and if i go to the very end of the map and then go back there is no zombies! why? and also after testing the zombies randomly stop spawning at round 1 , 2 ,or 3 as i cant get further as there is no zombies!!!!!! please if any1 is kind enough to help answer and i will give you the link for the map!! i really need help!...
Can you give me the link just to see whats happening
Zombies not spawning has been a problem and has happened to me on all maps
I think its because the zombies get confused and fall off the map cuz thats what I saw one time

3need help !!! Empty Re: need help !!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:43 am

ill bet thats what exactly happens...! its my first proper map and i also see the zombies falling of...
it gets really frustrating as your spending hours and hours of work on the map and they stop spawning!
ill pm you the map! just please tell me if its whats happening to you... and if theres something to do about it!

4need help !!! Empty Re: need help !!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 am

i think i may have a solution! ill try it when i come back! LOL why do you have a -points? lol wtf

5need help !!! Empty Re: need help !!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 am

mrkd2012 wrote:i think i may have a solution! ill try it when i come back! LOL why do you have a -points? lol wtf
OK I fixed it(I think)anyway and sent it to you
I got minus points because Dreize was kind enough to change my name and let it slip even though I didnt have enough points

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum