Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remake Actual Zombie Maps

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:18 am

Kool I was thinking could someone make The original zombie maps from Black Ops like Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, "Five", You can try a 1st person Dead Ops don't have to, Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-la, and Moon you don't neccesarily have to do all of them at least do Der riese, Ascension, and Kino Der Toten I would very much appreciate that

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

2 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 am

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
afaik the nzp Team are already making Verrückt and Kino der Toten, not sure about the others...

View user profile

3 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Javiermaki I think is making Der Riese

4 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 am

Kool well I mean I would really really like ascension cause that's my favorite maps and the first person dead ops arcade might be hard

5 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:32 pm

I'd be happy to transform smaller MW3 Maps into Zombie Maps, but I'm not sure I could every try to copy an actual zombie map XD.

Basically loses all creativity.

BTW, Already started underground XD

6 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 am

@Darkspines wrote: Kool well I mean I would really really like ascension cause that's my favorite maps and the first person dead ops arcade might be hard
wouldnt work, there arnt any landers in NZP

View user profile

7 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 am

@EpicPwner wrote:
@Darkspines wrote: Kool well I mean I would really really like ascension cause that's my favorite maps and the first person dead ops arcade might be hard
After the update we could probably substitute the landers with teleporters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

8 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Ya LOL but anyway ascension might be hard to make I might try when teleporters come in

9 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 pm

@RedDevil497 wrote:
@EpicPwner wrote:
yeah that could probably work I already know that javiermaki is making Der riese and klownin is making call of the dead and I forgot who but someone is making Kino Der totem but I still would like ascension we don't necessarily have to use landers or teleporters just make the player spawn in the first room but we can still go with the teleporters idea

10 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 am

@Darkspines wrote:
@RedDevil497 wrote:
@EpicPwner wrote:
yeah that could probably work I already know that javiermaki is making Der riese and klownin is making call of the dead and I forgot who but someone is making Kino Der totem but I still would like ascension we don't necessarily have to use landers or teleporters just make the player spawn in the first room but we can still go with the teleporters idea
As far as i know justice is making Kino

11 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 am

To clear things up: Javier is making Der Riese, Justice is making Kino and redoing Verruckt, I'm not positive but I think Mabuse is making Five, Shi No Numa is being made but I don't know who is making it..And I think thats it. As far as I know the only maps not being made are Call of the Dead, Shangri La, Ascension, and Moon. I'd love to start a project of either COTD or Ascension but quite frankly I don't have a ps3 or 360 so it'd be impossible to get all the details right because I don't have a visual of them to look off of.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

12 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 am

@RedDevil497 wrote:To clear things up: Javier is making Der Riese, Justice is making Kino and redoing Verruckt, I'm not positive but I think Mabuse is making Five, Shi No Numa is being made but I don't know who is making it..And I think thats it. As far as I know the only maps not being made are Call of the Dead, Shangri La, Ascension, and Moon. I'd love to start a project of either COTD or Ascension but quite frankly I don't have a ps3 or 360 so it'd be impossible to get all the details right because I don't have a visual of them to look off of.
if you need me to i can get you some screenshots i have a capture card so i can take pictures and videos and i thought klownin was making COTD

13 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Yes, i am indeed making FIVE, but its different from the real one...
But it will take some time to finish, and the map will be PC only.

View user profile

14 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 pm

@Darkspines wrote:
@RedDevil497 wrote:To clear things up: Javier is making Der Riese, Justice is making Kino and redoing Verruckt, I'm not positive but I think Mabuse is making Five, Shi No Numa is being made but I don't know who is making it..And I think thats it. As far as I know the only maps not being made are Call of the Dead, Shangri La, Ascension, and Moon. I'd love to start a project of either COTD or Ascension but quite frankly I don't have a ps3 or 360 so it'd be impossible to get all the details right because I don't have a visual of them to look off of.
if you need me to i can get you some screenshots i have a capture card so i can take pictures and videos and i thought klownin was making COTD
Screen shots would definitely help out. And I can't wait for your FIVE map Mabuse..Even if its supposed to be a little different.

View user profile

15 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Are you working from your other Five maps mabuse or are you starting from scratch

16 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Radixan

You forgot me and my Nacht Der Untoten... :forever alone:

View user profile

17 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 am

AssainGuy

I'm the one who's making Shi no Numa, but i rarely edit it, so i marked it as discontinued.

Well i can continue it if you guys want it.

Click here for the post.

View user profile

18 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:21 am

@AssainGuy wrote:I'm the one who's making Shi no Numa, but i rarely edit it, so i marked it as discontinued.

Well i can continue it if you guys want it.

Click here for the post.
Alright man well..You can continue if you want, Shi no Numa isn't exactly one of my favorite maps but any extra maps we could get made on this site could get us some popularity.

View user profile

19 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 pm

@Radixan wrote:You forgot me and my Nacht Der Untoten... :forever alone:
We didn't forget you its just NDU is already made :/ were talking bout porting maps

20 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:02 pm

I swear there was a dodgy Shi No Numa in the aplpha version?

21 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 pm

call16 wrote:I swear there was a dodgy Shi No Numa in the aplpha version?
I haven't played the Alpha version so I wouldn't know lol.

View user profile

22 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 am

I'm sure there was, but it was very unfinished and sucked XD

23 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 am

AssainGuy

Maybe i can make a first person DOA. I'll make it after i've finished Shi no Numa. But you can use my idea just warn me about it Smilez
How i'd do it.

Zombies and barriers will spawn underwater.

So what about that?

View user profile

24 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:32 am

@AssainGuy wrote:Maybe i can make a first person DOA. I'll make it after i've finished Shi no Numa. But you can use my idea just warn me about it Smilez
How i'd do it.

Zombies and barriers will spawn underwater.

So what about that?
That could be a good idea. Just make the barriers underwater and put a ramp with a clip texture on it for the zombies to walk up. And make that area of the water an illusion or something.

View user profile

25 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 am

AssainGuy

That's almost exacly what i mean.

My plan:

It can be dun! : )

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum