Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remake Actual Zombie Maps

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:48 am

@AssainGuy wrote:That's almost exacly what i mean.

My plan:

It can be dun! : )

Awesome! Lookin forward to it! :cute:

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/miraidematro

27 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:53 pm

@AssainGuy wrote:Maybe i can make a first person DOA. I'll make it after i've finished Shi no Numa. But you can use my idea just warn me about it Smilez
How i'd do it.

Zombies and barriers will spawn underwater.

So what about that?
. Nice hey if you need help go search first person dead ops arcade mod on black ops and that will help you on your map and also good luck on your Shi no numa map so yeah good luck on that bro

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

28 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh yeah I would also like if you guys can remake the call of duty black ops ds maps which are House Facility Temple and Overlook mostly do facility I love that map but still do the others. I forgot to add that but do that too if you can Kool

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

29 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 am

AssainGuy

Well yeah they should add Black ops weapons and perks too. I consider playing with those,
i think WaW is only good as WaW. NZP would be much much much better with black ops swag.

But it's still progress. And we have an mp5k : )
They need to make the maps, the teleporters, random perks at shi no numa, bit smarter zombies, and they should fix the diving too. If i dive, i cannot stand up. Very annoying when you're on a high level.

Theres another thing i dont know about nzp. Why not use the original sounds? WaW developers don't give a fuck about the game by now and they never will.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

30 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:50 pm

AssainGuy

I've finished the first (of four) swampy areas of shi no numa.

Is it possible to randomize the perks?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

31 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:06 am

Rongomai

And i am making Villa from cod and made up map Shopping Mall WHich will be done in about
6 month Mininum (dont look forward to it)
Villaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
is awesome
ill make them on hoilidays and weekends cya

View user profile

32 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 am

AssainGuy

villa.... from BO?

if yes, they could spawn outside the fountain circle, so people can snipe from the balcony and train hordes outside : D

View user profile

33 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 am

Rongomai

Yes Villa Is awesome but the things is i dont know how to make a map or watever and i do not know how long it would take But i still bagg Villa it MINEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
ill make 2 sniping spot where zombies cannot get you if some1 makin a train downstairs
prob put make it half of 1/3 of the actual villa map itll look crappy cuz im a beginner

View user profile

34 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 am

AssainGuy

okay bro good luck ;)

View user profile

35 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm

No offense, but you're getting in over your head. And I also wouldn't attempt to make a map if you don't know how. But, good luck.. I guess.

View user profile

36 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 pm

@Shadow_Reaper99 wrote:No offense, but you're getting in over your head. And I also wouldn't attempt to make a map if you don't know how. But, good luck.. I guess.
Agreed. Don't say your going to make a map unless you have mapping knowledge. We get too many noobs on here that say their making maps and abandon them.

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

37 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 am

Radixan

I've thought that when we have finished all the maps, we could package them like the Black Ops DLCs... :yay:
Well, maybe it is a little "to wish too", but It could be a good way to make us see. Tongue

View user profile

38 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 am

@Radixan wrote:I've thought that when we have finished all the maps, we could package them like the Black Ops DLCs... :yay:
Well, maybe it is a little "to wish too", but It could be a good way to make us see. Tongue
Their probably going to be released when nzp updates. At least the majority of them anyway.

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

39 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Radixan

@RedDevil497 wrote:Their probably going to be released when nzp updates. At least the majority of them anyway.

At least, I hope that my Nacht der Untoten will be ready in less than a month. :D

Spoiler:
Uhm... I just realized that I haven't got an avatar ... I must look like a noob ... Hm... NO WAY, I WON'T TO BE A NOOB! >:D

View user profile

40 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Wasn't Nacht der Untoten already released in the original NZP, along with Warehouse, Christmas Special, and the other one i can't rember, i am waiting for Verrückt, and Shi No Numa...

View user profile

41 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:33 am

Yes, I'm doing der riese. I will make it possible. In a matter of weeks could have it finished this map, but, I've been busy studying :/

Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

42 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 am

@javiermaki wrote:Yes, I'm doing der riese. I will make it possible. In a matter of weeks could have it finished this map, but, I've been busy studying :/
Now that you aren't studying, I want it done now!

View user profile

43 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:43 am

HAHA, CANNOT WAIT!!!

44 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:08 am

Radixan

@javiermaki wrote:Yes, I'm doing der riese. I will make it possible. In a matter of weeks could have it finished this map, but, I've been busy studying :/

Haha, I already was surprised that I don't see you here. :D

Der Riese is one of my favourites maps. I can't wait to see how it progresses. ;)

View user profile

45 Re: Remake Actual Zombie Maps on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Oraki51

Can't wait for Der Riese! I'm working on Moon right now, have the first room completed.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum