Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi I am Darkspines

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi I am Darkspines on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Kool hello guys I'm darkspines and I am new to the site I joined May 27, 2012 and I am also new to mapping but I have lots of ideas in my head so I might need help from some mappers like Dreize Dr mabuse and some more but yeah and also I think you will like my ideas.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

2 Re: hi I am Darkspines on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Welcome to the site bro, I hope you enjoy! And if you need any mapping help, I'm always here. Just don't go dissing all over me again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

3 Re: hi I am Darkspines on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:10 am

RedDevil497 wrote:Welcome to the site bro, I hope you enjoy! And if you need any mapping help, I'm always here. Just don't go dissing all over me again.

K I was joking before in the chat and hey when you put me as a member my profile doesn't say I'm a member it still says I'm a leecher so I don't know

4 Re: hi I am Darkspines on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 am

Being a member in xat is different then forums. In forums you need 10 posts to become a member.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

5 Re: hi I am Darkspines on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am

RedDevil497 wrote:Being a member in xat is different then forums. In forums you need 10 posts to become a member.
oh well now I have 11 posts so I should be now k didn't know before Kool

6 Re: hi I am Darkspines on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 am

hey and welcome to the site! :yay: :cute: :yay: :cute: :yay: :cute: :kool:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum