Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Map Ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Map Ideas? on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 am

I would like to make a map, but I have no idea as to what it should be. I want it to be a map where like 2 people spawn on this side and 2 people spawn on this side. But that would make it impossible to play on single player. I will make a map like that though, if you guys want. I just have no idea as to where the map should take place.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

2 Re: Map Ideas? on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Maybe a church or Catherdral, with an underground passage of some sorts. I started one like that, but it became a bit dodgy.

Or, like me, base it on a Mw3 or Mw2 online map? Thats a good way find something to do, just copy XD.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum