Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help making the background of texture transparent

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well, i searched the help me and tutorials, but couldn't find an answer. Once i am aware of how to do so, i would gladly post the how to in the Tutorials section.

so... anyone care to explain how i am to (what the title says)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/
Like I said in my texture tutorial..These would be called transparencies. Put a } in front of the texture name. Or create an alpha channel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

ninja_assassin wrote:Well, i searched the help me and tutorials, but couldn't find an answer. Once i am aware of how to do so, i would gladly post the how to in the Tutorials section.

so... anyone care to explain how i am to (what the title says)
IDK really bout transparency but chainlink has a _ at the end of it
If you add _ to the end of the transparent images it might work
Don't forget it has to be .tga format not png or jpeg or anyother format

Lol Frizzy I already explained it to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum