Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

A relief...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A relief... on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Every now and then I come back to this site, sadenned at the sight of a dead game contributitive group. As summer sets in, I get busy. Like some admins on this server, I don't get on that much. I would just like to make it very clear that until NZP isn't dead, and there's a update, you people here cannot expect constant work from me. Not that this site isn't "near and dear" to my heart, it is; it's just I don't find purpose in..getting nowhere fast. I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from. I know red, arka, all the map makers, all the staff here and everyone else (even including me) can work together immensely on numerous projects, making the leaderboards in NZP history, and having some of the best shit out there. **parker out.

2 Re: A relief... on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:02 pm

feel free to reply, i'll answer any questions and reply to any replies.

3 Re: A relief... on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 pm

I was wondering where you went for the longest time. Oh well, the reason most devs are never on and never make maps is because of how dead nzp is. I choose to come to this site because I'm a moderator and its my job.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

4 Re: A relief... on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:42 am

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
@RedDevil497 wrote:the reason most devs are never on and never make maps is because of how dead nzp is..

I promised that MONTHS ago xD

View user profile

5 Re: A relief... on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 am

ArKaZeen

Well Its nice seeing that you didn't die :P

Yeah I stay on because I have nothing else to do.

View user profile

6 Re: A relief... on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:11 am

Good. Glad you all can stay here. 8D

7 Re: A relief... on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:15 pm

We in the Red Light District.

8 Re: A relief... on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:24 pm

I'm only here for chat XD. But there you go, until an update, don't expect much from me in the up coming months XD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum