Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to convert to WAD3 using Wally

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:38 pm

OK I haven't seen a tutorial on converting Wads to Wad3 but well if heres a tutorial on how to so you can use your smexy textures with VHE
For setting up VHE refer to this https://nzportable.forumotion.com/t303-how-to-use-vhe-and-setup-easy-mode
So first your going to need Wall 1.55B Links will be at the end of the tutorial
So once you have Wally installed and open
Click wizard and click wad merge
How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Untitl15
Then click add wad and locate your wad/wads like so  How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Lol10
Then just follow
How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Lold10
Hope this helped you :wink:
Click here to download Wally

2How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Rongomai

Rongomai

what do u open wally with?

3How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Rongomai wrote:what do u open wally with?
Microsoft Windows :/

4How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 am

Rongomai

Rongomai

that really doesnt help i need the exact file name

5How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:14 am

Rongomai wrote:that really doesnt help i need the exact file name

what do you mean by saying you need the exact file name???
is it the wad with the textures? if so then go to this site for wads...
http://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/
when you have have downloaded the texture just follow 'SATANS' tutorial and you should be good to go...

6How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 am

Rongomai

Rongomai

i meant the file to open wally cuz i cant open it :( my laptop sucks

7How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 am

i forgot, if you need a program to exrtact the file just download winrar...
and open it with that...
ok just downloaded it... so u download wally from the link that 'SATAN' gave.
then you run the file 'wally_155b' and unzip to 'c:\wally'
then just go to your computer, C drive and you should be able to find it then.
when you find the 'Wally' folder just load the wally application. hope i helped Smilez

8How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 am

Rongomai

Rongomai

yer got it

9How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:20 pm

metalsk8er13

where does it save the wads to?

10How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 pm

metalsk8er13 wrote:where does it save the wads to?
Sorry forgot to mention when you merge the wads click x on the wad merge too
then you need to save it manually

11How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 pm

metalsk8er13

ok... I did all the steps and merged it to a WAD3... saved the new file to textures and still says no log found

12How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 am

metalsk8er13 wrote:ok... I did all the steps and merged it to a WAD3... saved the new file to textures and still says no log found
This tutorial isn't for WC HLWAD -.-
Its for converting WAD to WAD3 for using with VHE Smilez

13How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 am

BlackDemon

if i do that the wad file still is a wad file. how do i get it to a WAD3 file?
what the instructions are telleing me doesnt work so.......
COUL YOU PLEEEAAASE HELP ME???????

14How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Empty Re: How to convert to WAD3 using Wally Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 pm

BlackDemon wrote:if i do that the wad file still is a wad file. how do i get it to a WAD3 file?
what the instructions are telleing me doesnt work so.......
COUL YOU PLEEEAAASE HELP ME???????
If it says .wad then it's fine, it's in the code of the wad that is wad3 format, if it still gets the "wad3 only" error in VHE then send me the wads you want WAD3. WinkeyWink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum