Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Cleanup!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 am

dr_mabuse

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I started now a forum cleanup...

DONE:

- Deleted a bunch of "dead users" with unactivated accounts.
- Deleted "dead users" with activated accounts and 0 posts
- Registering new account needs now confirmed and activated by an admin.

TODO:

- Improving the forum rules (80% of you didnt follow them so we need to improve them...)
- also thinking about the xat stuff, this is a CHAT and not a fucking spamcorner/kindergarten place...
- having a beer...


View user profile

2 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
I hope ClanTags arn't kindergarten unless Imagination is ruled out.

View user profile

3 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Oraki51

avatar
Member
Member
When it comes to instant messaging chats like XAT you can't expect people to not spam and to act mature. I say leave the chat the way it is and leave the rules for it the way they are. People go there to have fun and any changes to enforce the rules for it would really make it useless to most people. And you have to understand most people coming here are kids so it pretty much is a Kindergarten.

I'm glad you're cleaning up the forums though, I rarely see anyone clean up their forums or websites when they need to.

View user profile

4 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Guest


Guest
@dr_mabuse wrote:
- Registering new account needs now confirmed and activated by an admin.

I do not agree with this^.

Anyone is allowed to join this site, we don't have time to look over every member and decide who joins.

Besides, how can we tell if they are going to useful or useless? Their username?

Doesn't make sense.

5 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Guest


Guest
@Dreize wrote:
@dr_mabuse wrote:
- Registering new account needs now confirmed and activated by an admin.

I do not agree with this^.

Anyone is allowed to join this site, we don't have time to look over every member and decide who joins.

Besides, how can we tell if they are going to useful or useless? Their username?

Doesn't make sense.
I agree with Dreize
With an option like this we would a Lot more admins cuz of the amount of ppl that sign up
And it just dosent help cuz they will probably just download maps and leave :/

6 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 pm

SoulOfSet

avatar
Member
Member
Mmmm I lean towards Dreizes argument. This site, for all purposes, is here to serve content and be a community base for NZP. Anything that would make that content harder to get would be counterproductive.

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

7 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 pm

dr_mabuse

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
ok, so the registration will be like before...
About the clantags: it is just your chatname, i dont have a problem with this.
But please, dont use 100000000000 smileys and animated stuff in your names...

View user profile

8 Re: Forum Cleanup!! on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 pm

ArKaZeen


Member
Member
@dr_mabuse wrote:ok, so the registration will be like before...
About the clantags: it is just your chatname, i dont have a problem with this.
But please, dont use 100000000000 smileys and animated stuff in your names...

Yeah, the rules have been stated, only 2 smiley per name or admins can ban forever.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum