Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum'

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey, in this tutorial i will show you how to 'Download' maps from this forum! Kool

Well, First of all you have to 'Register' (you need to register or else you will not be able to download maps!!!
You do this by clicking the 'Register' icon (like shown below)

then you click on 'I Agree To These Terms'(as shown below)

then you fill out the blank spaces( Username , Password and your E-mail adress) and press save

Then you Confirm your password and copy down the confirmation code(and press save)

then go to your E-mail and find a message from this forum and activate your account by clicking on the activation link!

Then 'Log In'

Now scroll down to where you see ' Developer Maps' or ' Maps Of The Masses (AND PICK ONE) i pick Developer maps in this case

Click on 'Active Mappers' or 'Retired mappers'( I pick'Active Mappers' in this case)

Pick a Moderator that you want to download your map from( I pick Dreize in this case)

Click on the map name that you wish to download( I pick 'Compact in this case)

Scroll down to where you see the download link , click the link and HAVE FUN!!! :bleh:

Hope I have Helped :/
if you found that i missed something feel free to tell me! (i will fix it...)

Rongomai

i wish a tutorial was here when i first came i was looking for 1 week to find a map

View user profile

Rongomai wrote:i wish a tutorial was here when i first came i was looking for 1 week to find a map
same, Dempsey

ArKaZeen

Nice tutorial, should be stickied with a bunch of other tutorials.

1 thing: Get frigging Adblock man! All i see is "Win an Ipad!".

View user profile

ArkaZeen wrote:Nice tutorial, should be stickied with a bunch of other tutorials.

1 thing: Get frigging Adblock man! All i see is "Win an Ipad!".

got adblock should be all good now :/

It is a well put together tutorial, I don't see why we should need it though. If you can't figure out on your own how to download maps off this site then you shouldn't even play NZP. Plus, If people can't find where to download the maps, What makes you think their going to be able to find this tutorial instead?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

This thread is redundant. I had made this tutorial a long time ago. Also, It gets PM'd to you when you register.

*sigh*

nzportable.forumotion.com/t317-how-to-obtain-custom-maps-from-this-site

ok ok , i tried to contribute to this forum :/ well, i see people asking 'how do download maps' everyday on xat, so i thought id do this.

RED the way i was thinking about it was when the noobs ask for maps, just link them to this and sorted. but if you admins want maybe put something like a icon 'help with download maps' and when they click on that , it brings them to this tutorial.(beside xat or sumtin for easy view)

and DREIZE i was not aware of you tut...
(edit)

AND heres my point... the picture says it all.

ArKaZeen

That means you havn't been reading your pm's.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum