Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make an nzp map

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to make an nzp map on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 am

i have put together a youtube tutorial on how to set up worldcraft for nzp, please subscribe rate and comment. Watch in 720p!

Last edited by Randomz1123 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:29 am; edited 6 times in total

2 Re: How to make an nzp map on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Randomz1123 wrote:i have put together a youtube tutorial on how to set up worldcraft for nzp, please subscribe rate and comment. Watch in 720p!

Good nice detailed Tutorial Randomz you sound more brighter than the dull Truenightmare

3 Re: How to make an nzp map on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 pm

yeah, very nice tutorial! well done :/

4 Re: How to make an nzp map on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Satan wrote:
Randomz1123 wrote:i have put together a youtube tutorial on how to set up worldcraft for nzp, please subscribe rate and comment. Watch in 720p!

Good nice detailed Tutorial Randomz you sound more brighter than the dull Truenightmare

mrkd2012 wrote:yeah, very nice tutorial! well done :/

Thanks for the feedback, i have released another video if you go yo my youtube channel it will be there plus you can watch it 1080p!

i wont be on the forum for a week tomorrow because i am going on holiday Smilez

5 Re: How to make an nzp map on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 pm

episode 3 has been released! Remember to subscribe and comment and i am making this topic how to mmake an nzp map not how to set up worldcraft for nzp Smilez

6 Re: How to make an nzp map on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 pm

lol i aggree goood detailed tutorials (shame i leartnt from truenightmare who yes sounds a bit not all there was probs stoned whist doin tutorial we will never know >.>) but quake adapters a no go, it sucks and you cant import txtures with it, i had to reinstal wc without the QA js =/

View user profile

7 Re: How to make an nzp map on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:28 am

Oraki51

@oo look a zombie =D wrote:lol i aggree goood detailed tutorials (shame i leartnt from truenightmare who yes sounds a bit not all there was probs stoned whist doin tutorial we will never know >.>) but quake adapters a no go, it sucks and you cant import txtures with it, i had to reinstal wc without the QA js =/

I use QA and i can import just fine

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum