Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

textures

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 textures on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 am

Pietro333


Member
Member
i'm going to start creating NZP maps, i have everything i need to proceed, but the only things i need are textures. can the best mappers give me a link to download their textures?

View user profile

2 Re: textures on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:27 am

Guest


Guest
these are not my textures but the textures i use...

http://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/

3 Re: textures on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Pietro333


Member
Member
mrkd2012 wrote:these are not my textures but the textures i use...

http://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/

i've already seen this link in other posts you replied to, but i didn't know if i have to download all the things in that page. should i do that?

View user profile

4 Re: textures on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 am

Guest


Guest
@Pietro333 wrote:
mrkd2012 wrote:these are not my textures but the textures i use...

http://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/

i've already seen this link in other posts you replied to, but i didn't know if i have to download all the things in that page. should i do that?

download the ones you want... 1 download is 1 pack of texturess... when you have downloaded your selected textures , unzip using winrar, resize if necessary and put into your program files/worldcraft/textures )if yor using quake adapter

if you cant figure it out then hit me on xat and ill gladly help you.

5 Re: textures on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 am

Pietro333


Member
Member
thank you

View user profile

6 Re: textures on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:35 am

Pietro333


Member
Member
the only problem is when i convert the wads to hlwads, it says there's no log. did you have the same problem?

View user profile

7 Re: textures on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 am

Guest


Guest
@Pietro333 wrote:the only problem is when i convert the wads to hlwads, it says there's no log. did you have the same problem?

yes, this happens when the wad is too big(too much textures) and also if the textures aren't resized.
you can resize the textures using "Texmex" and they have to be divisible by 16. (eg. 128 by 128)
once thats done the wad should convert.

8 Re: textures on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Pietro333


Member
Member
i also found some tga textures. those are the ones used by nzp, are they useful for worldcraft?

View user profile

9 Re: textures on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Guest


Guest
@Pietro333 wrote:i also found some tga textures. those are the ones used by nzp, are they useful for worldcraft?
Afaik if you are using texmex you can just import files
of jpeg,png,bitmap ect ect
From there you can use TexMex to resize them
Just Right-click on it and click resize
It has to be divisible by 8 so it can be anywere
from 16x16 to 512x512(anywere from 128x128 up will eat ram)

10 Re: textures on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:35 am

Pietro333


Member
Member
GamerfromTheWilderness wrote:
@Pietro333 wrote:i also found some tga textures. those are the ones used by nzp, are they useful for worldcraft?
Afaik if you are using texmex you can just import files
of jpeg,png,bitmap ect ect
From there you can use TexMex to resize them
Just Right-click on it and click resize
It has to be divisible by 8 so it can be anywere
from 16x16 to 512x512(anywere from 128x128 up will eat ram)

i think the problem is not the size, because every texture is alright (divisible by 16/Kool so probably the textures are overnumbered so it doesn't convert them

View user profile

11 Re: textures on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:07 am

Guest


Guest
@Pietro333 wrote:
GamerfromTheWilderness wrote:
@Pietro333 wrote:i also found some tga textures. those are the ones used by nzp, are they useful for worldcraft?
Afaik if you are using texmex you can just import files
of jpeg,png,bitmap ect ect
From there you can use TexMex to resize them
Just Right-click on it and click resize
It has to be divisible by 8 so it can be anywere
from 16x16 to 512x512(anywere from 128x128 up will eat ram)

i think the problem is not the size, because every texture is alright (divisible by 16/Kool so probably the textures are overnumbered so it doesn't convert them

well, if the textures are divisble by 16 and do not exceed 512x512, then it means there are too much textures in that wad. the limit of textures in 1 wad is "1024 textures" and if you exceed that limit the wads will not convert.

12 Re: textures on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Pietro333


Member
Member
i started a map and found out that the textures that said i can't convert were available

View user profile

13 Re: textures on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:59 am

Guest


Guest
@Pietro333 wrote:i started a map and found out that the textures that said i can't convert were available

well, this hasn't happened to me before but i heard it happens...
i'm glad your "textures" problem is solved :/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum