Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

We should keep certain things to ourselves.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oraki51

Oraki51

There are a lot of things we need to learn to keep to ourselves. If you feel someone is bad at mapping, tell them nicely and offer advice. If you feel they're awful, don't say anything. All I ever hear on the XAT and in the forums is how bad someone is at something or how power hungry they are or how stupid they are. I came here to make NZP maps and talk about NZP, not to be thrown at by children who can't keep things to themselves because it makes them feel better and look better than someone else. I'm not saying you're all mean, most of you are nice such as Dreize, Soul, Mabuse, Ninja, and many others I forgot to mention. I'm just saying that a lot of bad vibes are going through this site and we need to keep negative opinions to ourselves to really get anywhere and to avoid fights.

If someone attacks you, ignore them. That will solves most of our problems.

Last edited by Oraki51 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

nice speech :/ and btw this is true!

ArKaZeen

Plus, people just get way to angry when others ask for the maps. Redirect them with the link or just tell them to look up. I've tried (Changed my name to WookieLips) and some people just get angry (avoiding saying names).

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum