Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

sound modifications

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sound modifications Empty sound modifications Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 am

masterchief

masterchief

Nikolai so earlier I'm just playing a few rounds of zombies and listen to the voice of the zombies as they start to pile up and I'm wondering if some one to modify the zombie voices to be more like the original screaming terrifying zombies from the actual game so i could maybe jump from my seat every once and a while if anyone is or has already worked on this just let me know.

2sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

I have a sound pack, nice quality directly ripped... Just wait some days

3sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 pm

ArKaZeen

I have made one, look around the site. It's Version 1 I'll give you the topic: Black Ops Sound Pack

Enjoy ;). I'm going to update it but right now, I have bigger tasks...

4sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 pm

masterchief

masterchief

all right thanks guys i already downloaded the one sound pack the other thing im wonder is things like a nickoli voice for kills or something like this try it out you might like it NOTE: voice is only played when receiving 2x points intakill the start of hell hound round. power switch and maybe a few other things i may have forgotten

5sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

masterchief wrote:all right thanks guys i already downloaded the one sound pack the other thing im wonder is things like a nickoli voice for kills or something like this try it out you might like it NOTE: voice is only played when receiving 2x points intakill the start of hell hound round. power switch and maybe a few other things i may have forgotten
well I am making a voice pack for every BO character so yeah I already got dempsey done but I'm working to improve it. So you can have the one I already got but its not that good.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

6sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

masterchief

masterchief

awesome Ive been trying to find a way to get a demsie voice in btw i have been editing gun audio with what i have already so for db shotgun the audio is the olimpia pt41 i think is a ww2000 and im thinking of switchin the 357 with the python audio idk im thinking about it don't know if I'll actually do it

7sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

The official NZP page has a WaW sound pack fit for NZP that fixes all sounds to sound exactly like the ones from WaW. I believe some have voices do to the way they were recorded.

8sound modifications Empty Re: sound modifications Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:37 pm

masterchief

masterchief

i got them its just the power ups etc same thing from above with richtofen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum