Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

REMOVE ICE POWERUP/OR FIXZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REMOVE ICE POWERUP/OR FIXZ on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm

razdeng

The Ice powerup is great if it was in the real thing it would save your life when you are about to get cornered. NZP doesnt need freeze powerup it has some very noticable bugs like when you use it at some point after the powerup zombies stop spawning and i waited for a long time about a hour at least. So everytime i play NZP i avoid the freeze powerup but i alway end up killing a zombies and running into it Can someone make a map without the powerup ice?

Last edited by razdeng on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://nzp-online.info

2 Re: REMOVE ICE POWERUP/OR FIXZ on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:51 pm

@razdeng wrote:The Ice powerup is great if it was in the real thing it would save your life when you are about to get cornered. NZP doesnt need freeze powerup it has some very noticable bugs like when you use it at some point after the powerup zombies stop spawning and i waited for a long time about a hour at least. So everytime i play NZP i avoid the freeze powerup but i alway end up killing a zombies and running into it Can someone make a map without the powerup ice?
1. impossible to remove it with a map
2. 90% of the glitches are removed in 1.2
3. your asking the wrong people.

although i am against you, i am with you. it is annoying and causes glitches, BUT it gets you more points. and zombies do not stop spawning. they get stuck at the spawn point, since if they are frozen at spawn and are unfrozen, it will glitch up. you just have to lob a grenade at one of the spawn zones OR wait untill they de-spawn and respawn. the best bet is to wait a few minutes. if you really want to piss people off and get the powerupr emoved, go to MODDB and talk with Ju[s]tice.

( NOTE: He does not talk to people who complain unless other people have complained about it. He also does not talk if it is something obvious or cannot be fixed. He DOES talk if you have something that is worth his time ( A.K.A a easter egg, Buyable powerups or Buyable ending ) so unless ya got some "money" that can help him dont expect a immediate response )

View user profile

3 Re: REMOVE ICE POWERUP/OR FIXZ on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 pm

razdeng

this is a mapping community the nzp forum i believe no one goes there anymore excepty for a small amount

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
IF PERKS-A-COLA WERE REAL
View user profile http://nzp-online.info

4 Re: REMOVE ICE POWERUP/OR FIXZ on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 pm

@razdeng wrote:this is a mapping community the nzp forum i believe no one goes there anymore excepty for a small amount
yes, but nobody actually WORKS on NZP or is in the NZP team. all we do is make mods, maps, and models.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum