Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re:To the Special Noob AK74FU2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re:To the Special Noob AK74FU2 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:45 pm

This is my reply to Mabuse's post. Well I will have some peoples maps on my forum MLZK but that's only if you guys post it there so I don't leak maps. And if I did put some maps on there, I will not, I will give full credit to the maker. So that's all I have to say about that.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

2 Re: Re:To the Special Noob AK74FU2 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:45 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
well, you can post maps where you want, only give proper credits and dont delete the waypoint files or rename the maps...
the AKN00b just collected a bunch of (leaked) maps, renamed them from 01 to 100 (or something), and i dont respect that..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

3 Re: Re:To the Special Noob AK74FU2 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 am

dr_mabuse wrote:well, you can post maps where you want, only give proper credits and dont delete the waypoint files or rename the maps...
the AKN00b just collected a bunch of (leaked) maps, renamed them from 01 to 100 (or something), and i dont respect that..
I don't respect that either. I think those guys are just a bunch of noobs who believe they can do anything even though they can't.

View user profile http://mlzk.forumotion.com

4 Re: Re:To the Special Noob AK74FU2 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Darkspines wrote:
dr_mabuse wrote:well, you can post maps where you want, only give proper credits and dont delete the waypoint files or rename the maps...
I don't respect that either. I think those guys are just a bunch of noobs who believe they can do anything even though they can't.
I totally agree
He also deleted the waypoint files
Without them the maps are kinda gay :/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum