Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

map building help IMPORTENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 map building help IMPORTENT on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

hay, thanks for taking th time to help a begginer mapper with his problems

when i want to put a wepon on the wall to perchase, u have to use 'place_model', and when i serch thu my options, i dont have this, but i do have 'func_model'. i have already tried this and evan though i can buy the wepon from the wall, i cannot see the wepon model on the wall so half the time i dono where it is when i want to perchase it ( and btw i have used a trigger) so can anyone please help me find out where this 'place_model' is

tha ks very much =)

View user profile

2 Re: map building help IMPORTENT on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 pm

@oo look a zombie =D wrote:hay, thanks for taking th time to help a begginer mapper with his problems

when i want to put a wepon on the wall to perchase, u have to use 'place_model', and when i serch thu my options, i dont have this, but i do have 'func_model'. i have already tried this and evan though i can buy the wepon from the wall, i cannot see the wepon model on the wall so half the time i dono where it is when i want to perchase it ( and btw i have used a trigger) so can anyone please help me find out where this 'place_model' is

tha ks very much =)
For some reason the NZP FGD doesn't have the entitie place model in it
Here is my one if you want it : http://www.mediafire.com/?5b52tbhcucn2zs6

3 Re: map building help IMPORTENT on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 am

Oraki51

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@oo look a zombie =D wrote:hay, thanks for taking th time to help a begginer mapper with his problems

tha ks very much =)

Don't know about you but my NZP FGD had the place_model entity in it.

View user profile

4 Re: map building help IMPORTENT on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 am

@Oraki51 wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:

tha ks very much =)

Thats weird
Were did you get it,I got mine from Moddb and it didn't have it so I had to add it myself
And it seems like I wasn't the only one because alot of peeps on trues videos were asking about this

5 Re: map building help IMPORTENT on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:21 am

Oraki51

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:

tha ks very much =)

Thats weird
Were did you get it,I got mine from Moddb and it didn't have it so I had to add it myself
And it seems like I wasn't the only one because alot of peeps on trues videos were asking about this

Got mine the sameplace. place_model is at the bottom of the entities list when I go to add an entity.

View user profile

6 Re: map building help IMPORTENT on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:29 am

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:

tha ks very much =)

thanks man ur a bro =D, also thanks to u lot for helpin me n oh yh i also got my fgd fom moddb =/

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum