Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do i donate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where do i donate? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 am

I wanted to donate to the epic team that made nazi zombie portable possible :3
So anyone knows where it is?

View user profile

2 Re: Where do i donate? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Dragonm246 wrote:I wanted to donate to the epic team that made nazi zombie portable possible :3
So anyone knows where it is?

maybe ask a team member or go here http://nzportable.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=749

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

3 Re: Where do i donate? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 pm

@true nightmare wrote:
@Dragonm246 wrote:I wanted to donate to the epic team that made nazi zombie portable possible :3
So anyone knows where it is?

maybe ask a team member or go here http://nzportable.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=749

Ty VeryHappy

View user profile

4 Re: Where do i donate? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

true nightmare

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Dragonm246 wrote:
@true nightmare wrote:
@Dragonm246 wrote:I wanted to donate to the epic team that made nazi zombie portable possible :3
So anyone knows where it is?

maybe ask a team member or go here http://nzportable.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=749

Ty VeryHappy

hey your lucky, i wish i could donate

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

5 Re: Where do i donate? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm

SoulOfSet

avatar
Member
Member
I was really excited when i saw this post. I thought you were donating to us Xd

View user profile http://nzportable.forumotion.com

6 Re: Where do i donate? on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

skawng

avatar
Member
Member
hey ima donate here at nzp when i get 1 dollors

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum