Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED] Application for "Administrator"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey, today i decided to apply for "Administrator" as this forum needs Admins and Moderators. due to the fact that this place is starting to be a kinderkarten. I am on this forum every day for a couple of times, I give up a lot of my time for this forum. My intentions as admin are high as i have a few ideas that possibly will help this forum, although i will talk over everything with the other admins beforehand. My commitment to this forum will continue to be as high as it is regardless of your decision.
I will continue to make maps at times but I dont think it will be before 1.2 comes out.

I dont really need to tell you a hole lot about myself as you already know me enough, anything you would like to know just post a reply and i will answer it.

if i get accepted i will work hard as administrator and will try to do my job as well as i can.

anyway, please think about it and i am open to your decision.

EDIT: please also refer to my other comment lower.

Last edited by mrkd2012 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

ArKaZeen

Yeah, I know all about you being on this site and all so I thank you for that.

But honestly, most of your posts are very spamlike (coming from someone who knows) and on the chatbox you very much ban friiz alot. Sure he pissed you off before but you have to get over it and such.

For me it's a no, make useful posts and act as a moderator should.

thanks arka 😉 and by the way, me and frizy are actually real good friends...

now, today i have thought of something to add to the forum, before red left, he was doing a "new ranking system" and i thought of a few ideas about it.

so it would basicly look like this(of course Soul, Dreize and Mabuse will have to agree with me before):

OWNER: SoulOfSet, Main owner, has the most power.

HIGHER ADMIN : Dreize, Dr.Mabuse, are the people that will make the most important desicions about the forum.

LOWER ADMIN: In this came me and possibly some1 else(this will need to be very active responsible people): they administrate the forum, making sure everything is o.k, receiving and dealing with reports about abuse, controlling the XAT(if it doesnt get changed anytine soon...) and possibly making up ideas that will help this forum grow. And deletes "dead accounts"(those who havent been on for 6 months)

HIGHER MODERATOR: in this case i think Javiermaki, he will have power over the lower moderators, he would of course moderate and keep the forum clean.

LOWER MODERATOR: in this case they will get assigned areas where they have to moderate(e.g., like oraki now, general in the main forum page), my idea is that there should be about 3, and give theme each a area to moderate.

I believe that this may very well make this forum good again/better. I really hope that you take this into consideration. Now, this is to show my commitment as admin and it will motivate me even more. I just wanted to add this to my above application.^ thank you for you time.

Last edited by mrkd2012 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oraki51

Oraki51

mrkd2012 wrote:thanks arka 😉

now, today i have thought of something to add to the forum, before red left, he was doing a "new ranking system" and i thought of a few ideas about it.

so it would basicly look like this(of course Soul, Dreize and Mabuse will have to agree with me before):

OWNER: SoulOfSet, Main owner, has the most power.

HIGHER ADMIN : Dreize, Dr.Mabuse, are the people that will make the most important desicions about the forum.

LOWER ADMIN: In this came me and possibly some1 else(this will need to be very active responsible people): they administrate the forum, making sure everything is o.k, receiving and dealing with reports about abuse, controlling the XAT(if it doesnt get changed anytine soon...) and possibly making up ideas that will help this forum grow. And deletes "dead accounts"(those who havent been on for 6 months)

HIGHER MODERATOR: in this case i think Javiermaki, he will have power over the lower moderators, he would of course moderate and keep the forum clean.

LOWER MODERATOR: in this case they will get assigned areas where they have to moderate(e.g., like oraki now, general in the main forum page), my idea is that there should be about 3, and give theme each a area to moderate.

I believe that this may very well make this forum good again/better. I really hope that you take this into consideration. Now, this is to show my commitment as admin and it will motivate me even more. I just wanted to add this to my above application.^ thank you for you time.

I actually moderate the entire site, not just the general forum.

More importantly, have you administrated a forum motion before? I think that's a huge factor.

Oraki51, what you just said does not make sense...
its just like like saying= your going out to get a job in real life and they tell you that they're not going to accept you because you dont have experience, then how on earth are you meant to get experience if you cant get this job, so this leads you to have no job... xd.

I am really motivated to do my job here as administrator. As you know im on this forum a lot and would really like to help. this is why im applying in the first place. im not just applying to have the "power", but im applying so I can bring changes to this site that will result in this forum making a progress. I have a lot of ideas that would like to discuss with the other admins and soul when this is over.(hopefully i will be able to do so)

Oraki51

Oraki51

mrkd2012 wrote:Oraki51, what you just said does not make sense...
its just like like saying= your going out to get a job in real life and they tell you that they're not going to accept you because you dont have experience, then how on earth are you meant to get experience if you cant get this job, so this leads you to have no job... xd.

I am really motivated to do my job here as administrator. As you know im on this forum a lot and would really like to help. this is why im applying in the first place. im not just applying to have the "power", but im applying so I can bring changes to this site that will result in this forum making a progress. I have a lot of ideas that would like to discuss with the other admins and soul when this is over.(hopefully i will be able to do so)

You get job training when you get a job, and some jobs require prior experience and knowledge such as a Degree.

Also you should have some experience using the Admin Control Panel, i personally wouldn't want an Admin who doesn't know how to use it.

mrkd2012 wrote:Oraki51, what you just said does not make sense...

What he means is you need to know the forumotion ACP
Its simple but can be hard to find were everything and can take some time getting used to

You cannot apply for Admin, it can only be appointed to you.

Sorry, this is a no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum