Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to convert MP3 to wav/ How to convert Stereo to Mono without Audacity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This is a good way to convert multiple sounds if you are making a sound pack for NZP

What you'll need:

Itunes
A couple mp3 files

The first thing you'll need to do is pick a song and goto the that symbol on the Top left corner.
How to convert MP3 to wav/ How to convert Stereo to Mono without Audacity Howtoc10
Click on it and goto "Preferences"

It should show some stuff now goto "Import Settings"Which is the "General" tab
How to convert MP3 to wav/ How to convert Stereo to Mono without Audacity Howtoc11
Then select the "Import Using" tab and slecet "WAV Encoder"
How to convert MP3 to wav/ How to convert Stereo to Mono without Audacity Mp35_z10
Now if you want to change the file to stereo or mono. Change the setting to "Custom"

It should show the "Sample Rate" "Sample Size" and "Channels"

Then change the "Sample Size" to "16-bit" and the "Channels" to stereo or mono

After that go back to your mp3 file and right click on it and it should say in the long list. "Create WAV Version"

Then wait for the "BING" sound to come up and now you are done!

If you want to find your file it's in Itunes folder.

Last edited by thelonelypiggy on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Personally I would prefer Audacity, alot smaller and not by Apple.

Oraki51

Oraki51

This is easier for conversion: http://media.io/

Oraki51 wrote:This is easier for conversion: http://media.io/

Even this is ten times better than Audacity or the method above!

But can Audacity handle multiple Audio files at once and that link only let's you do one at a time. If you are planning to make a sound pack you'll need Itunes to "Select All" audio files and convert that's what I'm using to convert the sounds for the Minecraft NZP Sound Pack I'm working on and I use Audacity to edit the them.
Why so much hate toward toward Apple? Some Quake mods are made on Macs.

thelonelypiggy wrote:But can Audacity handle multiple Audio files at once and that link only let's you do one at a time. If you are planning to make a sound pack you'll need Itunes to "Select All" audio files and convert that's what I'm using to convert the sounds for the Minecraft NZP Sound Pack I'm working on and I use Audacity to edit the them.
Why so much hate toward toward Apple? Some Quake mods are made on Macs.

Meh, fuck Apple, and Conqure is the only CupQuake mod I have seen made on MacOS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum