Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NZP] ABANDONED!!! Farm

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[NZP]  ABANDONED!!! Farm Empty [NZP] ABANDONED!!! Farm Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

The reason why I am abandoning Farm is cause everytime I try to do it I get compiling issues. Either its the textures or worldcraft just hates me. So I'm sorry Senior but I can't make the map for you. I will try again possibly in the future. For now someone else take my place.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

2[NZP]  ABANDONED!!! Farm Empty Re: [NZP] ABANDONED!!! Farm Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Nexus71c wrote:The reason why I am abandoning Farm is cause everytime I try to do it I get compiling issues. Either its the textures or worldcraft just hates me. So I'm sorry Senior but I can't make the map for you. I will try again possibly in the future. For now someone else take my place.
lol wut?

3[NZP]  ABANDONED!!! Farm Empty Re: [NZP] ABANDONED!!! Farm Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
Nexus71c wrote:The reason why I am abandoning Farm is cause everytime I try to do it I get compiling issues. Either its the textures or worldcraft just hates me. So I'm sorry Senior but I can't make the map for you. I will try again possibly in the future. For now someone else take my place.
lol wut?
IDK what happened but it wouldn't let me make it so I have abandoned it. So either you or senior make it.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

4[NZP]  ABANDONED!!! Farm Empty Re: [NZP] ABANDONED!!! Farm Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 am

seniormeatbox

Its OK Buddy.
Ive been looking for something to do anyways

5[NZP]  ABANDONED!!! Farm Empty Re: [NZP] ABANDONED!!! Farm Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 am

I might have a go at it, but Farm isn't one of my preferred maps...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum