Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines"

+2
true nightmare
ScatterBox
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" Empty Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:16 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

Hello, as some of you might know I'm the project leader of another PSP Quake-based game on ModDB. Right now I am looking for new mappers for the project. You can see all of the details/progress on the game here: http://www.moddb.com/games/beyond-the-lines

Of course I'm going to need to see if you're any good or not.. :PJust post a (smallish prefered) screenshot of a map you've made for nzp, or another Quake-based game. Also, I would prefer you to be able to use Hammer/Jackhammer, but if you can't it's OK. (but you do need to know how to use WorldCraft obviously... xD )

One other thing.. I use the term "hiring" kind of loosely, because I don't expect to make any money from the game, and you probably won't be getting paid.

But yea, that's about it! I hope to see one of you (or a few idk) become apart of the team!

PS: (did I post in the right section? I didn't really know where to put the topic lol... also, I might make this the official topic for Beyond the Lines if it's OK with the admins and such, but I don't really feel the need to post one yet as we don't have a beta out or anything.)

Created jobs section for hiring people and moved this there. Smilez

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Meh... If I can get my compilers to work, I may consider helping but that's a very very low maybe

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Yay Nice section WinkeyWink

5Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" Empty Re: Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:57 pm

I'll see if I can make some maps for you. Smilez

ScatterBox wrote:I might make this the official topic for Beyond the Lines if it's OK with the admins and such

Fine by me. Smilez

jukki

jukki
Administrator
Administrator

Fine by me too. If there is a demand we can eventualy create a small subforum for you.

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

If I can get VHE working on my new system, I may chip in.

You might have to supply me with some usable textures though, currently have none and can't retrieve any from my old system since it died, hard drive en all.

I would be glad to help.
The old mapper gave me the "rights" to use his maps so we can keep some of his work (Depends on which ones you like)

Here is a picture of one of my maps, Boxyard (which i made for BTL)

Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" 5NXqkvh

9Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" Empty Re: Hiring mappers for "Beyond the Lines" Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:34 pm

anubiz

anubiz

ScatterBox, Where i can contact you for talk?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum