Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Highest Rounds on nazi zombies

+8
Darkspines
Raggle
Baez
JavierMaki
Camalex98
ArKaZeen
true nightmare
TheBioDude
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:23 am

TheBioDude

Kino Der Toten: 24, Solo | 22, 4Players

Ascention: 36, Solo (Got bored and let myself die)

Five: 8, 2Player (LOOL i dont even play it anymore)

Natch Der Untoten(COD 5 verison): 19, 4Players

Verruckt: (Forgot, before round 10, 4Players lol)

Shi No Numa(Didnt Play it before treyarch patched the hardened maps hack, thanks for rezurection)

Der Reise(I THINK round 10, 2Players)

Moon, Shangri la, COTD(Need a faster internet upgrade, will have soon)

2Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:16 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

mine

Kino Der Toten, Solo (64), 2 player (16), 4 player (dont have gold)

Five, Solo (25), 2 player (23), 4 player (dont have gold)

Ascenison, solo (35), 2 player (15), 4 player (dont have gold)

Call of the dead, solo (20), 2 player (10),

Shangri-la, solo (15), 2 player (30),

Moon, solo (25, 12mins), 2 player (15, 14mins)

Natch Der Untoten, solo (27), 2 player (never tryed)

Verruckt, solo (18), 2 player (never tryed)

Shi No Numa, solo (105, waw not black ops), 2 player (15)

Der Riese, solo (25), 2 player (never tryed)

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

3Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 am

Me (btw, not really relavent, i just got back from my hols, thats why ive been away, so i havnt played moon yet Tongue)

Nacht (solo) about 60 (2 players) 79
Vurruckt (solo) 29 (4 players) 36
Shi no (solo) 6 or 7 (2 players) 19
Der Reise (solo) 21 (2 players) 106
Kino (solo) 15 on wii (2 players) 39, spent most of tha time dead lol XD
asention (never done it solo lol) (2 players) 29
Call of Ded (solo) 57 (4 players) 80
Shangri la (never done solo) (2 players) 12

4Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

ArKaZeen

Mine: Btw i dont own the game just play it sometimes with my friends! So dont laugh!

Kino Der Toten, Solo (13), 2 player (17)

Five, Solo (never played), 2 player (12)

Ascenison, solo (4 (my freind went to the bathroom and I played! Then he made me quit! :x ) ), 2 player (13)

Call of the dead, solo (never played), 2 player (never played),

Shangri-la, solo (never played), 2 player (13 (FREAKEN HARD Frown :x :x :x ) )

Moon, solo (never played), 2 player (never played)

Natch Der Untoten, solo (9 (My friends raged at me and I gave it up!) ), 2 player (never played)

Verruckt, solo (never played), 2 player (never played)

Shi No Numa, solo (never played), 2 player (never played)

Der Riese, solo (2 (rage quit! 🤡 ) ), 2 player (never played)

I FAILED! Ive played like 15 times in my life!

5Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 am

ArKaZeen

HOW DO U GET PAST 100?!? WOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

6Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:19 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Sub0123 wrote:HOW DO U GET PAST 100?!? WOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

easy on waw, on black ops i can only get to like round 70

7Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 am

Skill, well mostly i play with my step-bro, and he can get to like round 100 solo sumtimes, his mates are also totally awsome, plus i got ray gun on my first random and then wunderwaffe on my second, super luck!

8Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:HOW DO U GET PAST 100?!? WOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!!

easy on waw, on black ops i can only get to like round 70

o Tongue

9Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 pm

ArKaZeen

call16 wrote:Skill, well mostly i play with my step-bro, and he can get to like round 100 solo sumtimes, his mates are also totally awsome, plus i got ray gun on my first random and then wunderwaffe on my second, super luck!

WOW! cool

10Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Sub0123 wrote:
call16 wrote:Skill, well mostly i play with my step-bro, and he can get to like round 100 solo sumtimes, his mates are also totally awsome, plus i got ray gun on my first random and then wunderwaffe on my second, super luck!

WOW! cool

here's how i do it, on kino stay in the first room til round 5 then buy the top roture to the power, when you have the power on, group them up around the stage, when there is too many zombies, run back to the spawn room and wait for the zombies, when they get to you WALK back around the top way to the power, kill the zombies when you enter the backstage area, keep doing this, it helps if you can get the raygun and thundergun, and of course get jug when you can

for Ascension, stay in first room till you have 2000 and when it hits round 4, buy the top door and do a rap train at lander A with the mp5k, when you hit the higher rounds make sure you have, jug, speed, stamin-up, and quick revive, and the raygun and thunder gun, when you run out of ammo, go to the other side of the fire trap and turn it on, go up the stairs and watch the zombies burn from the hole, run back and and continue

For Call Of The Dead, Make sure the random box is at the lighthouse, get the points for the door and a random (or mp5k), then get points for the door on the middel level of the outlook under the box, then run around at the bottom of the lighthouse till you have 4000 points, buy the door that leads to speed and buy the sickel, run around with the sickel in the area outside the light house til round 9, at the end of run 9 get a crawler, turn on the power get perks and good gun, then run a rap train in the area of the house, only buy the door that leads to the box and the boat that leads to jug, (DO NOT BUY THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE LIGHT HOUSE OR YOU WILL BE FUCKED)

For Moon, Stay in area 51 till you have points for jugg (or run out of ammo) then head to the moon and get quick revive, stay in the first room til there are to many zombies and buy your way to the power though cordoor 6 (get the manchine gun while your at it) then you get to mule kick stay there and kill, if you dont have the points use the hacker to open the doors, it takes for ever but it bets paying 1000 per door, if you do not have jug and quick revive you will most likly die at round 8 if your luckly, best perk choice, jugg, quick revive, speed cola, mule kick and try get, the wave gun, ray gun, rpk

11Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 pm

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

WOW! cool

here's how i do it, on kino stay in the first room til round 5 then buy the top roture to the power, when you have the power on, group them up around the stage, when there is too many zombies, run back to the spawn room and wait for the zombies, when they get to you WALK back around the top way to the power, kill the zombies when you enter the backstage area, keep doing this, it helps if you can get the raygun and thundergun, and of course get jug when you can

for Ascension, stay in first room till you have 2000 and when it hits round 4, buy the top door and do a rap train at lander A with the mp5k, when you hit the higher rounds make sure you have, jug, speed, stamin-up, and quick revive, and the raygun and thunder gun, when you run out of ammo, go to the other side of the fire trap and turn it on, go up the stairs and watch the zombies burn from the hole, run back and and continue

For Call Of The Dead, Make sure the random box is at the lighthouse, get the points for the door and a random (or mp5k), then get points for the door on the middel level of the outlook under the box, then run around at the bottom of the lighthouse till you have 4000 points, buy the door that leads to speed and buy the sickel, run around with the sickel in the area outside the light house til round 9, at the end of run 9 get a crawler, turn on the power get perks and good gun, then run a rap train in the area of the house, only buy the door that leads to the box and the boat that leads to jug, (DO NOT BUY THE DOOR THAT LEADS TO THE LIGHT HOUSE OR YOU WILL BE FUCKED)

For Moon, Stay in area 51 till you have points for jugg (or run out of ammo) then head to the moon and get quick revive, stay in the first room til there are to many zombies and buy your way to the power though cordoor 6 (get the manchine gun while your at it) then you get to mule kick stay there and kill, if you dont have the points use the hacker to open the doors, it takes for ever but it bets paying 1000 per door, if you do not have jug and quick revive you will most likly die at round 8 if your luckly, best perk choice, jugg, quick revive, speed cola, mule kick and try get, the wave gun, ray gun, rpk

Thanks anyways I have no friends with Call of the dead or moon yet so gotta wait and Thanks again! 🐰 Smilez

12Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am

Camalex98

Camalex98

Mine:

Natch der untoten: 101

Verruct: 25

Sh-no-numa: 52

Der-reise: 63

Kino der toten: 37

Five: five irony lol

Ascention: 40

Rest of maps suck

13Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Rest of the maps suck? have you played moon?

14Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 pm

ArKaZeen

I WANNA PLay moon and i luv shangri la even if its so HARD

15Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:25 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

lol, i got it free and its the only map pack i own

16Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:15 pm

ArKaZeen

Lucky! What r the new perks?

17Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

TheBioDude

ArturoNZP wrote:I fell bad as it is you just because they bought the black ops already slowdown of all and leave you stuck just do not know how to make friends. fucking

what are you talking about

english please

18Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 am

ArKaZeen

TheBioDude wrote:
ArturoNZP wrote:I fell bad as it is you just because they bought the black ops already slowdown of all and leave you stuck just do not know how to make friends. fucking

what are you talking about

english please

He spams worst than me XD

And thats saying something :lol:

19Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 pm

it is lol

20Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Kino Der Toten: 41, Solo | 32, 4Players ( SplitScreen "29" )

Ascension: 36, Solo | 23, 4Players ( SplitScreen "33" )

Five: 15, Solo | 32, 4Players ( SplitScreen "18" )

Natch Der Untoten (WAW): 82, Solo | 12, 4Players ( SplitScreen "47" )

Verruckt (WAW): 19, Solo | 11, 4 Players ( SplitScreen "28" )

Shi No Numa (WAW): 100+, Solo | 16, 4players ( SplitScreen "29" )

Der Reise (WAW): 34, Solo | 32, 4players ( SplitScreen "29" )

Shangri-La: 17, Solo | 22, 4players ( SplitScreen "9" )

My true records WinkeyWink i got images from KDT record Solo

21Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

ArKaZeen

@ True

You have the moon right? Can you tell me the new stuff in it???

PLEASE!

22Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Baez

Baez

Glitched rounds dont count you know

23Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Baez

Baez

Sub0123 wrote:@ True

You have the moon right? Can you tell me the new stuff in it???

PLEASE!
1.Moon has mule kick perk which gives you 3 guns
2.There are two new weapons
a.Wave gun which burns a row of zombies inside out, and it can be separated into dual wield mini wonder waffles
b.Quantum Entangelment Device or Q.E.D. which is a Special grenade that can either benefit you or screw you over like making more zombies spawn,taking all your money or a perk. some benefits are receving money,pap one of your weapons, drops a random weapon perk, creates a gun turret and etc
3. The gersh device returns
4. You start in area 51 on round 0 and can buy either jugg or speed cola (they spawn randomly) plus you can pap here
5.Hacker device that you can use to open doors for 200 points,gib=ve players 500 points,hack power ups for 5000 points and get a max ammo, hack pap to get a shield to protect you,hack excavators to leave etc
6.There are excavators that breach two tunnels and must be hacked in order to get back to the spawn and another excavator destroys the biodome which takes out the gravity and you can no longer breathe here

24Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

glitched rounds in 1.07 patch of waw ?? impossible! i try the beat my records and i go post an images.. ok?

25Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Empty Re: Highest Rounds on nazi zombies Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Baez

Baez

javiermaki wrote:glitched rounds in 1.07 patch of waw ?? impossible! i try the beat my records and i go post an images.. ok?
I think your legit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum