Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO

+2
mofu23
mrgreezy3
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:10 am

mrgreezy3

is this possible? because ndu is getting so boring now i know its hard to make makes but atleast can the maps be ported over there was 2 good maps in 1.1 that came with the game i think its washinn and christmas special i would of thought atleast christmas special would of been released with the 1.0 demo

2PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:04 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

mrgreezy3 wrote:is this possible? because ndu is getting so boring now i know its hard to make makes but atleast can the maps be ported over there was 2 good maps in 1.1 that came with the game i think its washinn and christmas special i would of thought atleast christmas special would of been released with the 1.0 demo

For what i know it's impossible

3PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:59 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

mrgreezy3 wrote:is this possible? because ndu is getting so boring now i know its hard to make makes but atleast can the maps be ported over there was 2 good maps in 1.1 that came with the game i think its washinn and christmas special i would of thought atleast christmas special would of been released with the 1.0 demo

No sadly. The problem is that version 1.1 is a completely different engine to the demo. The demo uses DarkQuake while the 1.1 uses ProQuake.

4PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:41 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

AFAIK you can open the original map, resize it and change the perks etc... to the Demo version...

if you have the map source obviously hehe

But better to Make a team for converting best maps etc

5PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:01 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

PerikiyoXD wrote:AFAIK you can open the original map, resize it and change the perks etc... to the Demo version...

if you have the map source obviously hehe

But better to Make a team for converting best maps etc

the old maps dont run because they are stored in a custom bsp format - which also makes them save from decompiling.
Also never decompile any maps without asking the author for permission.

6PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:32 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

PerikiyoXD that's a good idea we can make a team to convert the best maps like compact,bo2 town..... We just need the authors permissions .We remake it with the same textures we just change the models...

7PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:16 am

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

The RMF for my BO2 Town is available a few pages in so if you're able you can fix it up to run on the new NZP Demo, but I plan to personally remake my maps to fit the new demo.

8PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Empty Re: PORT 1.1 Maps to DEMO Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:48 am

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

ok you can remake you're map i think there is another bo2 town with the lava that i have and it's good too i will talk with the author he's my friend

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum