Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

JackHammer Custom Texture Problems!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Empty JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:57 am

SilverFox

SilverFox

Ok so for the past few weeks ive been working on a map in Worldcraft however, after running into some problems i decided to switch over to JackHammer,

Now however my custom textures aren't showing up in NZP, they come out as a grey checkered board.

I have been trying to fix this for an a few hours, but no luck (now i remember why i gave up quake mapping) ,

I would appreciate any help,

2JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Empty Re: JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:09 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

If your wads are .hlwad, probably that's the problem, so try to convert to .wad using any software to convert them WinkeyWink

3JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Empty Re: JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:35 pm

SilverFox

SilverFox

No I had that problem earlier I fixed that by switching from texmex to wally.

however,

I Fixed the issue, had to run Jackhammer as an administrator, and reset my compiler settings.

thanks for the quick reply though,

4JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Empty Re: JackHammer Custom Texture Problems! Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

~This reply is for if you want this info for future reference.~

There was some other way to fix it, in the compiler settings (if you are using the HL compilers), but I don't remember it. I'll edit this post and put it in quickly.

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum