Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

halloween celebration with NZP MULTIPLAYER! join fast!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xnick2222x

xnick2222x

got no friend to celebrate Halloween with?
cant go out for the night this Halloween?
got nothing to do for Halloween?
well here something you CAN do WinkeyWink
later tonight i will be hosting a server for NZP 1.2/1.1 and anyone is free to join! we will be playing all night long and chatting and what not. maybe even playing other games

THIS IS ONLY BE ON FOR TONIGHT, AFTER THIS THE SERVER WILL BE DELETED.

server deleted. thanks for joining!

Last edited by xnick2222x on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:39 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

yeh! i'm joining. i got nothing to do today. and i like zombies multiplayer. lets do this! Can we get more people to join?

xnick2222x

xnick2222x

Douch_Dagger wrote:yeh! i'm joining. i got nothing to do today. and i like zombies multiplayer. lets do this! Can we get more people to join?

great! 3 more spots left Smilez hurry guy!

btw if u have a skype it'll be VERY helpful (staying in contact during the game(hamachi is weird with messages), if u dont have a map then we cna directly send u the map + waypoints)

Last edited by xnick2222x on Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

4NZP 1.1 news! Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 pm

xnick2222x

xnick2222x

in about 1/2 hours i will start up the server, and begin to host on nzp, join fast! still 3 spots open! Very Happy

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

Come on guys! we need more people! we don't want this to get boring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum