Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Suggestion] Bipods in NZP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Demo [Suggestion] Bipods in NZP Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

i've played a lot of CoD games, and i've seen them all have Bipods on their guns. WaW made them usable, but only in multiplayer. can someone make Bipods a thing for NZP? and make them usable? it would make things a lot less teasing and a lot easier to shoot those guns with super high recoil. thank you for your taking your time to read this.

2NZP Demo Re: [Suggestion] Bipods in NZP Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:56 pm

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

I wont say nothing, because i dont really do that much on Unofficial Patches since a while, but it could be implemented as mapping entities (actually, mounted weapons.)

3NZP Demo Re: [Suggestion] Bipods in NZP Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:11 am

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

Douch_Dagger wrote:i've played a lot of CoD games, and i've seen them all have Bipods on their guns. WaW made them usable, but only in multiplayer. can someone make Bipods a thing for NZP? and make them usable? it would make things a lot less teasing and a lot easier to shoot those guns with super high recoil. thank you for your taking your time to read this.

Funny enough, you could mount your gun on Verruckt if you had a buddy crouch next to the railing, walk up behind him, and then mount your bipod weapon using his back and the railing.

Anyway, I don't have access to any raw model files, so the gun would look exactly the same..and while mounting would be nice for recoil, I'm not sure if I'd program it (at least not before the next patch is released).

I mean I can just set weapon2model to the bipod bars, though it would need to match up with each weapon..

http://Naievil.tk

4NZP Demo Re: [Suggestion] Bipods in NZP Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

Naievil wrote:Funny enough, you could mount your gun on Verruckt if you had a buddy crouch next to the railing, walk up behind him, and then mount your bipod weapon using his back and the railing.

Anyway, I don't have access to any raw model files, so the gun would look exactly the same..and while mounting would be nice for recoil, I'm not sure if I'd program it (at least not before the next patch is released).

I mean I can just set weapon2model to the bipod bars, though it would need to match up with each weapon..

well, its alright. i just hate being teased that guns have Bipods but you can't use them.

5NZP Demo Re: [Suggestion] Bipods in NZP Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

Would you be interested in being able to mount your weapon on something? Exclusive to the a few guns of course

http://Naievil.tk

6NZP Demo Re: [Suggestion] Bipods in NZP Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:53 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

Naievil wrote:Would you be interested in being able to mount your weapon on something? Exclusive to the a few guns of course

Sure. I'd like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum