Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dempsey Sound Pack BO2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP 1.1 Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:31 pm

BlazeWarDog016

This is my first sound Pack for NZP, It's Dempsey's sound pack. I hope you enjoy this. Please note I am going to edit some zombies death files so Dempsey can say what he wants to say. I will update this topic when I have the time, I just need some more time to get all the sounds and everything else together, also to make a link as well.

2NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Pointless post is pointless. Post something good or I am locking/ trash canning it.

3NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:18 pm

BlazeWarDog016

Call16-Podolski wrote:Pointless post is pointless. Post something good or I am locking/ trash canning it.

I understand, Like I said I'm trying to get it up the best I can so please give me more time. At least until 12 tonight. I've gone from submit from dropbox to mediafire, I how to put everything into folders can you help me out? Or someone? I'm new here and I don't wanna disappoint all of you.

4NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Well, you've already kind of annoyed me by breaking the rules regarding double posting and posting without links. Just upload to any filesharing site and post a link, it's not hard. Mediafire is fine.

5NZP 1.1 Re: Dempsey Sound Pack BO2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:29 pm

BlazeWarDog016

Call16-Podolski wrote:Well, you've already kind of annoyed me by breaking the rules regarding double posting and posting without links. Just upload to any filesharing site and post a link, it's not hard. Mediafire is fine.

Ok sorry I didnt realize that I broke a rule by doubleposting sorry my mistake. I am also a new member so I can't post any links for 7 days, however I will post it sometime next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum