Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to use VHE and setup (easy mode)

+6
hamaham
EpicPwner
ArKaZeen
dr_mabuse
true nightmare
JavierMaki
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Just updated with a new Link to a new compiling tools, added on main post all things...

Changelog of Vluzacn's ZHLT v30 - Just read if you want...
Spoiler:

27How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Nice, I recommend all new mappers to use VHE and ZHLT, it's much better and lighting quality is better. Also in some cases the maps run smoother... xD

28How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:39 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:Nice, I recommend all new mappers to use VHE and ZHLT, it's much better and lighting quality is better. Also in some cases the maps run smoother... xD

Already using this and yes, shadows gets much smoother :D
But be carefull with this on the PSP xD

29How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to use VHE and setup (easy mode) Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

dr_mabuse wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:Nice, I recommend all new mappers to use VHE and ZHLT, it's much better and lighting quality is better. Also in some cases the maps run smoother... xD

Already using this and yes, shadows gets much smoother :D
But be carefull with this on the PSP xD
Yeah dudes, Im just testing this compilers for PC and PSP XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum