Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

need model animators

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need model animators on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 pm

hello guys. I am Senior Meatbox, and im the leader/ main mapper of the HBMT ( Home Brew Mapping Team ) and i have plans for a homebrew, Project E-12. I have been thinking over the story and every single move. We have a modeler, audio maker, coder, but we need a model animator before we can actually code anything into the game

( NOTE: Not all of the models are done so you wont have to worry, we just need to get the team together before major stuff starts )


stuff done:

50% Music done

75% Map layouts

36% models finished

75% coding planned

100% voice overs planned

10% voice overs complete

90% planning complete


OVERALL PROGRESS: 10%

PREDICTED RELEASE DATE: TBA 2013


again if you can animate models then please consider helping.

View user profile

2 Re: need model animators on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Guest


Guest
uhh screenshots

3 Re: need model animators on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am

thelonelypiggy wrote:uhh screenshots
maps and stuff are not done, just the layouts

View user profile

4 Re: need model animators on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Oraki51


Member
Member
Just wanted to point out your percentages don't add up ;)

So what exactly do you needed animated? People? Weapons? What game engine is being used? What console?

View user profile

5 Re: need model animators on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm

@Oraki51 wrote:Just wanted to point out your percentages don't add up ;)

So what exactly do you needed animated? People? Weapons? What game engine is being used? What console?

people and weapons
QuakeC engine
PSP, PC, and possibly Xbox360
and the precentage is how much completed so far. maps cant be made since models arent ready. weapons and such arent coded in yet. its an estimation, it never has to add up.

but thanks for your imput

View user profile

6 Re: need model animators on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Oraki51


Member
Member
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Just wanted to point out your percentages don't add up ;)

So what exactly do you needed animated? People? Weapons? What game engine is being used? What console?

people and weapons
QuakeC engine
PSP, PC, and possibly Xbox360
and the precentage is how much completed so far. maps cant be made since models arent ready. weapons and such arent coded in yet. its an estimation, it never has to add up.

but thanks for your imput

So pretty much nothing is done, just in design?

View user profile

7 Re: need model animators on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 pm

@Oraki51 wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:
@Oraki51 wrote:Just wanted to point out your percentages don't add up ;)

So what exactly do you needed animated? People? Weapons? What game engine is being used? What console?

people and weapons
QuakeC engine
PSP, PC, and possibly Xbox360
and the precentage is how much completed so far. maps cant be made since models arent ready. weapons and such arent coded in yet. its an estimation, it never has to add up.

but thanks for your imput

So pretty much nothing is done, just in design?
the only things that are done besides the design is some audio and music.

remember: we dont need a model animator right now, but its better to get it early.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum