Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 am

Ok, So, when I came back from training last night, I tried to go on this forum like I usually do. But, a weird error came up like 'Cannot find server' and 'Make sure that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching the site.'. That's what I have been getting since yesterday and all day today. I'm currently on this site thanks to some proxy un-blocker and I don't see other people having this problem. The chat doesn't load up therefore I don't have acces to that either. I actually thought that I have being IP BLOCKED or something but when I got on this and I succesfully logged in. So, any Admins can explain to me what's happening or any people that may know what's happening, please reply as fast as possible... thanks! :(

EDIT: forgot to say that the same thing is happening when I try to get on augustine...

2 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

mrkd2012 wrote:Ok, So, when I came back from training last night, I tried to go on this forum like I usually do. But, a weird error came up like 'Cannot find server' and 'Make sure that the address is spelled correctly, or try searching the site.'. That's what I have been getting since yesterday and all day today. I'm currently on this site thanks to some proxy un-blocker and I don't see other people having this problem. The chat doesn't load up therefore I don't have acces to that either. I actually thought that I have being IP BLOCKED or something but when I got on this and I succesfully logged in. So, any Admins can explain to me what's happening or any people that may know what's happening, please reply as fast as possible... thanks! :(

EDIT: forgot to say that the same thing is happening when I try to get on augustine...
Nope
I can access it no bother
Try wait 24Hours and see if your IP has changed..
Mine changes every day

3 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Try staying on the tab that works for me

4 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 pm

ArKaZeen

Same for me Mrkd, I just opened up the chat (thequakeguys.chatango.com) and then opened the site. Didn't work, so I clicked Cache copy (I was using Google Chrome) and then I clicked "Login". Worked for me :3

View user profile

5 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 pm

ArkaZeen wrote:Same for me Mrkd, I just opened up the chat (thequakeguys.chatango.com) and then opened the site. Didn't work, so I clicked Cache copy (I was using Google Chrome) and then I clicked "Login". Worked for me :3
I had to switch hard drives (some reason it was acting weird so I don't want it broke) so I am using Internet Explorer 6 (XP Default) and am having no problems
Try switching browsers
I was using chrome and firefox and again no problems
Mabuse said he was having the same aswell.........

6 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
NZPmaps and Mexicougers forum did not work here since 3 days, currently it only works with a slow proxy...
Also forumotions support forum is full with reports around the world with the same problem and the staff
doesnt know why..

So here is a suggestion:

if they cant fix the problem in the next 5 days we will search for another place to stay...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

7 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
dr_mabuse wrote:NZPmaps and Mexicougers forum did not work here since 3 days, currently it only works with a slow proxy...
Also forumotions support forum is full with reports around the world with the same problem and the staff
doesnt know why..

So here is a suggestion:

if they cant fix the problem in the next 5 days we will search for another place to stay...
Well, just make sure the next place has a chatbox, since everyone loves to hear me yap like there's no tomorrow.

View user profile

8 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 am

dr_mabuse wrote:NZPmaps and Mexicougers forum did not work here since 3 days, currently it only works with a slow proxy...
doesnt know why..

So here is a suggestion:

Sounds good!

9 Re: CAN'T ACCESS THIS SITE NORMALLY!!! on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:44 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
doesnt know why..

So here is a suggestion:

Mabuse, you should create a poll and see how many want to leave and how many want to stay.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum