Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qonquer (Quake Survival)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Qonquer (Quake Survival) Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Qonquer (Quake Survival) Shapeimage_2

Qonquer by Warren Marshall is a Quake 1 Survival, i tested it on the PSP and PC and its awesome :D
You need registered Quake to run it, read instructions on Dat website.
But i can make a special PSP build if you want with customized menu and all that supershit.

This is a MUST have if you like NZP and No Bugs Allowed xD

http://www.wantonhubris.com/qonquer/Qonquer.html

2Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Re: Qonquer (Quake Survival) Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:
Qonquer (Quake Survival) Shapeimage_2

Qonquer by Warren Marshall is a Quake 1 Survival, i tested it on the PSP and PC and its awesome :D
You need registered Quake to run it, read instructions on Dat website.
But i can make a special PSP build if you want with customized menu and all that supershit.

This is a MUST have if you like NZP and No Bugs Allowed xD

http://www.wantonhubris.com/qonquer/Qonquer.html
Single Player only? YES! God mode time! *Evil Laugh*

3Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Re: Qonquer (Quake Survival) Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:15 pm

I might sound nooby but I got Quake 1 and copyed it into the Quake 1 and it said it cant read the GFX.wad file.

4Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Re: Qonquer (Quake Survival) Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:10 am

thelonelypiggy wrote:I might sound nooby but I got Quake 1 and copyed it into the Quake 1 and it said it cant read the GFX.wad file.
Did you get shareware or legal or just pirate?
I copied did what it said to do with command lines
Also try to get the CD/Disk version.........it's much better....

5Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Re: Qonquer (Quake Survival) Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:21 pm

DatLogic told me to upload some gameplay....
Here it is xD
Quality is bad because I was using the basic Quake and didn't set the resolution...
Also I will use Darkplaces next time xD
And I will put a tutorial on how to Install it...
Also I failed the title xD Should be Conquer not Qonqure xD Screw it

EDIT:Something happened to the AVI after upload and DatTube is currently fixing it....

6Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Re: Qonquer (Quake Survival) Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:28 pm

mrgreezy3

yes mabuse hook us up please!!! also can you put srvival in hellsmash that would be crazy

7Qonquer (Quake Survival) Empty Re: Qonquer (Quake Survival) Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

mrgreezy3 wrote:yes mabuse hook us up please!!! also can you put srvival in hellsmash that would be crazy
I'd definitely be up for playing survival in HS. It's kick ass now, but with that added in would be amazing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum