Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has found any TempAR codes for Quake Arcade Arena? It can be in any format, (nitepr, cwcheat, etc.) but I only wanted an Infinite ammo code.

I tried making some cheats myself, and it DID show that I changed a value. However it flashed the value I set (i.e: 100) but then re-flashed as the amount I actually had (i.e: 25)

So, I know there are NZP codes, including an infinite ammo code so I know it's possible.

Any help is appreciated! :D

View user profile

2 Re: Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 am

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Can be done alot easier: Change the ammostuff in then qc and recompile it, problem solved xD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

3 Re: Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
@dr_mabuse wrote:Can be done alot easier: Change the ammostuff in then qc and recompile it, problem solved xD

Okay, but there's an issue with that - I had a problem after compiling the mod: It tells me to have the registered version of quake to use modifications. However, it didn't ask me to do this before i compiled it: Which tells me that they provided an older version of the source

Note: The PSP version downloaded at QJ.net and anywhere else doesn't include the source code, so I downloaded the most recent version of the Windows version and modified that. No errors upon compiling. I think I know what's causing this, but I don't know how to fix it :/

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum