Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request Empty Quake Arcade Arena PSP CWCheat Request Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has found any TempAR codes for Quake Arcade Arena? It can be in any format, (nitepr, cwcheat, etc.) but I only wanted an Infinite ammo code.

I tried making some cheats myself, and it DID show that I changed a value. However it flashed the value I set (i.e: 100) but then re-flashed as the amount I actually had (i.e: 25)

So, I know there are NZP codes, including an infinite ammo code so I know it's possible.

Any help is appreciated! :D

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Can be done alot easier: Change the ammostuff in then qc and recompile it, problem solved xD

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

dr_mabuse wrote:Can be done alot easier: Change the ammostuff in then qc and recompile it, problem solved xD

Okay, but there's an issue with that - I had a problem after compiling the mod: It tells me to have the registered version of quake to use modifications. However, it didn't ask me to do this before i compiled it: Which tells me that they provided an older version of the source

Note: The PSP version downloaded at QJ.net and anywhere else doesn't include the source code, so I downloaded the most recent version of the Windows version and modified that. No errors upon compiling. I think I know what's causing this, but I don't know how to fix it :/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum