Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:12 pm

_GrimReaper_

i think he has lerned his fucking lesson lol and i am epic for no reason at all but if you want to hack the cia databace well back on topic he said he has lernt his lesson in his rape dongen and crap so he can be unbaned so he wont use my acount to look at stuff because its my acount! but if you want to do your mum go to bed with her! ☻

2[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

_GrimReaper_ wrote:i think he has lerned his fucking lesson lol and i am epic for no reason at all but if you want to hack the cia databace well back on topic he said he has lernt his lesson in his rape dongen and crap so he can be unbaned so he wont use my acount to look at stuff because its my acount! but if you want to do your mum go to bed with her! ☻
K, Friiz: You can go ahead and ban this losers IP and delete his AND Willwow's account.
No hearts will be broken in the process.

3[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty not amed at anyone Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:26 pm

_GrimReaper_

ok im just saying this because he wont leve me alone and he is pissing me of about this stuff in his words "im baned i want to be unbaned so i can tipe this and that bla bla bla" so to save my life and your online life unban him or not its up to you (ps this is not amed at anyone)

4[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:28 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

_GrimReaper_ wrote:ok im just saying this because he wont leve me alone and he is pissing me of about this stuff in his words "im baned i want to be unbaned so i can tipe this and that bla bla bla" so to save my life and your online life unban him or not its up to you (ps this is not amed at anyone)
No, It's not up to me. But I guarantee you that if I ask him to ban you he will if there's a good reason.

You were banned because you were talking shit to an admin, and whether you like it or not, you just have to deal with being banned for the 48 hours.

5[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:32 pm

_GrimReaper_

Hey mate, you know that this is my friend who joined, it is not me saying this and I don't want to be unbanned for today. If you IP ban, you will IP ban my school, and that is pretty silly.

Anyway, I can deal with being banned. Plus, Friizy was talking s**t to me to, I think, he was calling me a little faggot. I don't know if it was all about me or the guy he said the teacher was angry at.

Sorry about that.

P.S: I'm typing this on my friends netbook, not mine, so I tell you, this is not my own account.

(From WillWow).

6[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:34 pm

_GrimReaper_

wow just right a book he is a fast typer and he is like s**t im just like shit he is so formal and thats boring and im a maker of games and i am also making a game called nightmare!

7[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

_GrimReaper_ wrote:Hey mate, you know that this is my friend who joined, it is not me saying this and I don't want to be unbanned for today. If you IP ban, you will IP ban my school, and that is pretty silly.

Anyway, I can deal with being banned. Plus, Friizy was talking s**t to me to, I think, he was calling me a little faggot. I don't know if it was all about me or the guy he said the teacher was angry at.

Sorry about that.

P.S: I'm typing this on my friends netbook, not mine, so I tell you, this is not my own account.

(From WillWow).
I'm in a campus of over 3,000 kids, and not one of them, besides myself, even knows about NZP. I am aware he called you a fag, but the way it works is Admin > Member. So, if you wanted to report the post, go for it. Nothing will probably be done. It's just the way most of forumotion sites work. Best thing to do is just wait the 48 hours, which is how long he banned you for. I'll unban you on chat, so I know what happened.

8[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm

_GrimReaper_

jastolze wrote:
_GrimReaper_ wrote:ok im just saying this because he wont leve me alone and he is pissing me of about this stuff in his words "im baned i want to be unbaned so i can tipe this and that bla bla bla" so to save my life and your online life unban him or not its up to you (ps this is not amed at anyone)
No, It's not up to me. But I guarantee you that if I ask him to ban you he will if there's a good reason.

You were banned because you were talking shit to an admin, and whether you like it or not, you just have to deal with being banned for the 48 hours.
bro you seam like a cool guy but get this through your head im not a readhead (ranger) like willwow im grimreaper so im not willwow im bloddy grim

9[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:41 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

_GrimReaper_ wrote:
jastolze wrote:

bro you seam like a cool guy but get this through your head im not a readhead (ranger) like willwow im grimreaper so im not willwow im bloddy grim
You've gotta understand something: The fact that WillWow was banned, and your account was JUST created right after he was banned seems a bit phishy. Talk to me on chat, odds are, I can at the very least work something out with Willwow

10[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:42 pm

_GrimReaper_

I will use the chat as soon as it loads, my school's internet is a bit slow or the proxy only lets me on after ages.

(From WillWow)

11[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:48 pm

_GrimReaper_

ok buddy i asked willwow yesterday after school if he was able to help me to make an acount today and ass soon as i saw him at school he told me that he was baned and i made an acount and he showed me why on my acount and im pritty bord at times and i want to be apart of a socity that can help me with this stuff so i will be nice and not sware or try because it is hard for me and on evry other fourms and this is the most i right on things this is like a record with not swaring ha lol

12[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:52 pm

_GrimReaper_

I was finally able to get the chat up, but I could not type or even click log out. :/

No idea why, but it is probably because of the school's internet proxy.

And hey, have you heard of a B.M.K.E.H.A.S.S? It is also known as a back-mounted-kinetic-energy-harvesting-and-storage-system?

(From WillWow)

13[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Why is your IP the same as his?

14[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

_GrimReaper_

Because we are at the same school, and I normally don't use the forum after school, when I am coding games and stuff.

(From WillWow)

15[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:48 am

jukki

jukki
Administrator
Administrator

Blaa blaa "same school" excuse convinently same time as your "buddy" gets banned. Cut the bullshit. I have dealt with this kind of action thousands of times. Next secondary account will result in permanent ban. Be lucky I did not increase your current ban.

16[UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Empty Re: [UBERSPAM]WILLWOW BANED! Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:20 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

kindergarten... thread locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]