Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naming my Old Guinea Pigs?

5 posters

What shall thy names be?

Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_lcap40%Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_lcap20%Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_lcap20%Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_lcap0%Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:06 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, I was thinking of naming my two pet Guinea Pigs. I wanted them to be in sync with each other. So like one could be named Peanut Butter and the other one Chocolate. What DO you think?

I'll put up a poll of possible names and YOU be the judge of what names I should give them.

So, one's brown and white, and the other is Black and a little brown. They absolutely HATE each other. So give me some ideas on what I should name them.

What about Mitt Romney and Barack OBAMA?
Maybe Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger?

Don't forget to answer the polls.

P.S: Whoever can figure out the hidden message in this post first earns a virtual cookie.

2Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

If they are arch-enemies, call them "Call and Drieze"

3Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:02 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

mabuse and the lonely guinea piggy xD

4Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:20 pm

jzhero24

Call them poop and pee.

5Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:38 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

I can't believe no one has figured out the hidden message. *sigh* I'll give you a hint: It's in the form of a question.

6Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Hidden Message:

DO YOU HATE OBAMA

7Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:12 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Call16-Podolski wrote:Hidden Message:

DO YOU HATE OBAMA

You, my good sir, just earned yourself a virtual cookie!

8Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

jastolze wrote:
Call16-Podolski wrote:Hidden Message:

DO YOU HATE OBAMA

You, my good sir, just earned yourself a virtual cookie!

Thank you very much, sir.

9Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Empty Re: Naming my Old Guinea Pigs? Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

YOU GOT YOUR PEANUT BUTTER IN MY CHOCOLATE!!!

http://ikill4fun32.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum