Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyoudou Joins the site

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hyoudou Joins the site on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Konnichiwa everybody, I am Hyoudou
Joined the site yesterday beacause i downloaded the game about a week ago
And im making maps already, Its easy enough but i will say the first map will be called "Floor 1" i wont give screenshots yet as it will be in "maps of the masses section"
Just a quick intro
-Hyoudou

View user profile

2 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 pm

anubiz


Guest
Welcome to the site bro, enjoy all the content, send you a big huge from mexico carnal Smilez

3 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:21 am

Hii!! Greetings from spain, hope you like this site ^^


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile

4 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Guest


Guest
Welcome. Smilez

5 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:01 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@anubiz wrote:Welcome to the site bro, enjoy all the content, send you a big huge from mexico carnal Smilez

Why are you using a guest account? You already have an actual account.

View user profile

6 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Guest


Guest
@jastolze wrote:
@anubiz wrote:Welcome to the site bro, enjoy all the content, send you a big huge from mexico carnal Smilez

Why are you using a guest account? You already have an actual account.

Because actual accounts are overrated.

7 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
I hate my account. Ban me.

Btw, Hyoudou sounds like a Japanese car company.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

8 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 pm

wecome to the site.period.

View user profile

9 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:43 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Call16-Podolski wrote:I hate my account. Ban me.

Btw, Hyoudou sounds like a Japanese car company.

Done. WinkeyWink

View user profile

10 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Tee hee. That tickles.

Anyway, welcome new guy!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't run off in tears too soon.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

11 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm

@Call16-Podolski wrote:Tee hee. That tickles.

Anyway, welcome new guy!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't run off in tears too soon.

"Run off in tears and you complete nothing, Stay standing with tears and you can complete anything"

View user profile

12 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@Hyoudou wrote:
@Call16-Podolski wrote:Tee hee. That tickles.

Anyway, welcome new guy!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't run off in tears too soon.

"Run off in tears and you complete nothing, Stay standing with tears and you can complete anything"

Quick! Someone get this man a cookie!

View user profile

13 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Guest


Guest
@jastolze wrote:
@Hyoudou wrote:
@Call16-Podolski wrote:Tee hee. That tickles.

Anyway, welcome new guy!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Don't run off in tears too soon.

"Run off in tears and you complete nothing, Stay standing with tears and you can complete anything"

Quick! Someone get this man a cookie!

14 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Call16-Podolski

avatar
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.
That is how you earn a virtual cookie. Let this be a lesson to everyone.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

15 Re: Hyoudou Joins the site on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:16 pm

jukki

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Welcome

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum