Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Infamous Mapping Team of 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:45 pm

mikebay88

avatar
Member
Member
Hello everybody of the NZP community! Recently, I posted a topic asking for help to make my Custom Map Dreams come true, and luck is finally starting to head my way! As well as all of you! anubiz and Hyoudou, are the awesome ones who will be bringing you my maps. I have 8 of them planned at the moment, and shortly after the starting room is finished, a WIP thread will be made, featuring our first map- Hazard, which is currently under development by anubiz. VeryHappy Please everybody, when our maps do release, please be thanking anubiz and Hyoudou for making this all possible Smilez Have a happy, fantastic Friday night everyone, PEACE :3

View user profile

2 Re: The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm

mikebay88 wrote:Hello everybody of the NZP community! Recently, I posted a topic asking for help to make my Custom Map Dreams come true, and luck is finally starting to head my way! As well as all of you! anubiz and Hyoudou, are the awesome ones who will be bringing you my maps. I have 8 of them planned at the moment, and shortly after the starting room is finished, a WIP thread will be made, featuring our first map- Hazard, which is currently under development by anubiz. :DPlease everybody, when our maps do release, please be thanking anubiz and Hyoudou for making this all possible :)Have a happy, fantastic Friday night everyone, PEACE :3


I can help

View user profile

3 Re: The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:06 am

mikebay88

avatar
Member
Member
seniormeatbox wrote:
mikebay88 wrote:Hello everybody of the NZP community! Recently, I posted a topic asking for help to make my Custom Map Dreams come true, and luck is finally starting to head my way! As well as all of you! anubiz and Hyoudou, are the awesome ones who will be bringing you my maps. I have 8 of them planned at the moment, and shortly after the starting room is finished, a WIP thread will be made, featuring our first map- Hazard, which is currently under development by anubiz. :DPlease everybody, when our maps do release, please be thanking anubiz and Hyoudou for making this all possible :)Have a happy, fantastic Friday night everyone, PEACE :3


I can help
Terms of Service
1.On a scale of 1-5, how good would you say your mapping skills are?

2.If you want to join our mini-mapping team, you must be willing to make complex maps, *we do have some of those WinkeyWink*

3.You must also at least send a message to me at the maximum of 3 days about how the map is going, and if you need any help or have a question or concern.

View user profile

4 Re: The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 am

anubiz

avatar
Member
Member
Also we LOVE team work VeryHappy


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
OS: Windows 95 Home Premium
CPU: Toaster Model I97-089b Series (Powered by a Chipmunk)
Processor: Intel Board RC440BX 0.2 Ghz (0.001 Cache Data Processing)
RAM: 98 Mb (2mb Cache)
GPU: ATI Radeon Family Series 64MB
View user profile

5 Re: The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 am

1. I would say about 4, check my MODDB page for my best work
2. I have made complex maps before
3. Will do

View user profile

7 Re: The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:42 pm

mikebay88

avatar
Member
Member
seniormeatbox wrote:1. I would say about 4, check my MODDB page for my best work
2. I have made complex maps before
3. Will do


Our team appreciates you guys asking to help. Never thought you or FRiiZY would ask!
But we will have to decline. Not because of your mapping skills or anything, it's just we really don't have any open positions. See I have 8 maps, and I have me and 2 others working on separate maps. I don't want them to be gone so fast. BUT- I do have something really big planned for my fin-ally. Let me just ask you and FRiiZY. Can you make something that moves and you can stand on whenever we need it to in a map? You'll find out later... WinkeyWink Need a lot of help with it.

View user profile

8 Re: The Infamous Mapping Team of 3! on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:47 pm

mikebay88

avatar
Member
Member
mikebay88 wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:1. I would say about 4, check my MODDB page for my best work
2. I have made complex maps before
3. Will do


Our team appreciates you guys asking to help. Never thought you or FRiiZY would ask!
But we will have to decline. Not because of your mapping skills or anything, it's just we really don't have any open positions. See I have 8 maps, and I have me and 2 others working on separate maps. I don't want them to be gone so fast. BUT- I do have something really big planned for my fin-ally. Let me just ask you and FRiiZY. Can you make something that moves and you can stand on whenever we need it to in a map? You'll find out later... ;)Need a lot of help with it.


Actually, you know what. I do have one more position open... Remember when I made that map logo and you guys said it looked basic, and blurry. Well- I need a designer for a map logo. Yes yes, I know that seems as basic as my logo, but everybody will get a chance to make a map.
You guys can settle this between the two of you. But remember- both of I need help dearly when it comes to my huge, really awesome map WinkeyWink

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum