Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community


You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Alright, so I've heard some debates on whether AVG, Commodo, Avast, Norton, or any of the other top Anti Virus companies are the best. So, I found an all in one scanner. It includes 68 of the main AV companies. It's called Herd Protect. It's kind of like Virus total or Jotti's AV Scanner, but it's an application that can also remove the files that are malicious.

You can find the download here: http://www.herdprotect.com/downloads.aspx

It does not have Real time protection, so it shouldn't really interfere with other AV's. (Meaning, you can still keep your other AV)

The neat thing about this one is, If only 2 or 3 AV's detect a File, it can tell you whether or not it's a False Positive.

I recommend all of you at least try it. I personally didn't have any problems with any of my files, but did you know like 80% of PC users are infected in some way and don't even realize it? Usually it's something small like adware, but do check this out. Smilez

View user profile

2 Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I'll see about using it. Tongue Though I always use AVG.

Also moved to the Chillout room, the Announcements is for NZP/Site related stuffs.

Also your avatar is a bit..large..

View user profile

3 Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:26 pm

jastolze

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:I'll see about using it. Tongue Though I always use AVG.

Also moved to the Chillout room, the Announcements is for NZP/Site related stuffs.

Also your avatar is a bit..large..

My avatar isn't really shrinkable, since it's directly from a URL. If there was some kind of GIF editor, I'd use it. VeryHappy

View user profile

4 Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm

I Use iobit Advanced SystemCare, It works wonders on my life and my damn computer ^^

Too many features to write down


____________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline <- A Facebook page of NZP with almost 500 Likes VeryHappy I made it myself last year, has gotten very popular.



Games i play:
GTA V (PS3: Badass_Ninja12)
MTA:SA PC Servers-> GTAChile Zombie Roleplay Server, Dayz Misfits [New York]
NZP
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

5 Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
@jastolze wrote:
@FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:I'll see about using it. Tongue Though I always use AVG.

Also moved to the Chillout room, the Announcements is for NZP/Site related stuffs.

Also your avatar is a bit..large..

My avatar isn't really shrinkable, since it's directly from a URL. If there was some kind of GIF editor, I'd use it. VeryHappy

Try this! VeryHappy

http://i.imgur.com/V78yRj3.gif

It's small enough for the forums and you can still see the text decently.

View user profile

6 Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 am

@Dr.EdwardRichtofan wrote:I Use iobit Advanced SystemCare, It works wonders on my life and my damn computer ^^

Too many features to write down
Wow, glad to know that someone in the world uses ASC7!! VeryHappy Tut I was the only one. I prefer Avast, but it's auto delete of a suspected malicious file is somehow obnoxious.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum