Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Empty Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:52 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, so I've heard some debates on whether AVG, Commodo, Avast, Norton, or any of the other top Anti Virus companies are the best. So, I found an all in one scanner. It includes 68 of the main AV companies. It's called Herd Protect. It's kind of like Virus total or Jotti's AV Scanner, but it's an application that can also remove the files that are malicious.

You can find the download here: http://www.herdprotect.com/downloads.aspx

It does not have Real time protection, so it shouldn't really interfere with other AV's. (Meaning, you can still keep your other AV)

The neat thing about this one is, If only 2 or 3 AV's detect a File, it can tell you whether or not it's a False Positive.

I recommend all of you at least try it. I personally didn't have any problems with any of my files, but did you know like 80% of PC users are infected in some way and don't even realize it? Usually it's something small like adware, but do check this out. Smilez

2Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Empty Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

I'll see about using it. Tongue Though I always use AVG.

Also moved to the Chillout room, the Announcements is for NZP/Site related stuffs.

Also your avatar is a bit..large..

3Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Empty Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:26 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:I'll see about using it. Tongue Though I always use AVG.

Also moved to the Chillout room, the Announcements is for NZP/Site related stuffs.

My avatar isn't really shrinkable, since it's directly from a URL. If there was some kind of GIF editor, I'd use it. VeryHappy

4Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Empty Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

I Use iobit Advanced SystemCare, It works wonders on my life and my damn computer ^^

Too many features to write down

https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

5Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Empty Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:39 pm

FRiiZY_DuDE

FRiiZY_DuDE
Administrator
Administrator

jastolze wrote:
FRiiZY_DuDE wrote:I'll see about using it. Tongue Though I always use AVG.

My avatar isn't really shrinkable, since it's directly from a URL. If there was some kind of GIF editor, I'd use it. VeryHappy

Try this! VeryHappy

https://i.imgur.com/V78yRj3.gif

It's small enough for the forums and you can still see the text decently.

6Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Empty Re: Best Anti-Virus/Spyware Scanner Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 am

BlitzWithGuns

BlitzWithGuns

Dr.EdwardRichtofan wrote:I Use iobit Advanced SystemCare, It works wonders on my life and my damn computer ^^

Too many features to write down
Wow, glad to know that someone in the world uses ASC7!! VeryHappy Tut I was the only one. I prefer Avast, but it's auto delete of a suspected malicious file is somehow obnoxious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum