Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

playing online

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 playing online on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:26 am

hi guys,
i'm trying to play some match of survival (and not free for all on quake).
but all what i found is match of quake and when i try to host a survival match, the 4 maps that i have as option don't charge...
How can i play a match online?

View user profile

2 Re: playing online on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:43 am

@jansenfoulke wrote:hi guys,
i'm trying to play some match of survival (and not free for all on quake).
but all what i found is match of quake and when i try to host a survival match, the 4 maps that i have as option don't charge...
How can i play a match online?

What your talking about is joining servers.NZP never had up and running servers,and thats why your only finding quake matches.What i advise you do is either download tunngle,or hamachi, find some friends, and have them host a lobby while you join,or the other way around.

If you ever expirence a problem with joining your friends or them joining you,it might be your firewall or theirs preventing them from connecting.

About the four maps,nacht der untoten is called anstieg so the makers wont get sued for copyright issues.that might be the reason you cant play the map.so just go in the files and change the map name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never understood the phrase "beef in your taco".Thought it was the other way around....
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum