Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

nzp on steam? yes or no what do u think about it

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

do u think its a good idea for nzp to try and get greenlite on steam?

i think its a good idea.

View user profile
The devs have to pay if they want to greenlit, and is like 80€ or 75$ idk the real price.

View user profile
Agree with PerikiyoXD. They need to pay to put the game at GreenLight on Steam... Would be great but its difficult to put it on. Greetings!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Der Riese WIP - My project for NZP
Valve Hammer Editor Setting up for mapping!

Actual Gaming Rig
View user profile
i didnt know that u had to pay i thought that if its "free to play" it doesnt cost anything but if it costed money they would get some % of ur income from the game. i did not know im sorry.

View user profile
Why does Free to play have Pay to win or Pay to customize (aka DLC)? Like TF2 and Dota 2, weapons are cheap but valve gets like 1000$ every day for people selling and buying weapons.

IDK if you get the point...

View user profile
The better is make low price exemple 4.99€ or 9.99€ can increase more people buying than 14.99€ or more.
It's not bad Idea, COD5 price is 24.99€ with mods, i think 9.99€ is better because no MP and no campaign only zombie.

I'll buy this price if NZP is on STEAM Smilez

If It's F2P with system P4W or gun buying, I'll never play.
F2P ruin the game

View user profile
@GuenosNoLife wrote:
F2P ruin the game

+1

I see hardly the game on Greenlight, too many costs...

The game itself is for PSP, and my tries of porting to Fitzquake and DP, are horrendous Tongue

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum