Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

nzp on steam? yes or no what do u think about it

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zentarious1

do u think its a good idea for nzp to try and get greenlite on steam?

i think its a good idea.

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

The devs have to pay if they want to greenlit, and is like 80€ or 75$ idk the real price.

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Agree with PerikiyoXD. They need to pay to put the game at GreenLight on Steam... Would be great but its difficult to put it on. Greetings!

zentarious1

i didnt know that u had to pay i thought that if its "free to play" it doesnt cost anything but if it costed money they would get some % of ur income from the game. i did not know im sorry.

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

Why does Free to play have Pay to win or Pay to customize (aka DLC)? Like TF2 and Dota 2, weapons are cheap but valve gets like 1000$ every day for people selling and buying weapons.

IDK if you get the point...

GuenosNoLife

The better is make low price exemple 4.99€ or 9.99€ can increase more people buying than 14.99€ or more.
It's not bad Idea, COD5 price is 24.99€ with mods, i think 9.99€ is better because no MP and no campaign only zombie.

I'll buy this price if NZP is on STEAM Smilez

If It's F2P with system P4W or gun buying, I'll never play.
F2P ruin the game

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

GuenosNoLife wrote:
F2P ruin the game

+1

I see hardly the game on Greenlight, too many costs...

The game itself is for PSP, and my tries of porting to Fitzquake and DP, are horrendous Tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum