Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming Premium NZP (Concepts Done) (Need Help)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kryptogen

Kryptogen

I'm Tryna customize NZP. But Its Been A Hard time... Im trying to make NZP look as cool as possible. The concepts are done... All I need to know from you is how to customize the main menu, background image on the main menu, Charecter model, gun model.... I have successfully made black ops 3 full maps, also took a couple of maps from MW3... By combining them, I was Thinking to make a premium version of NZP which will have a premium feeling to the players... So, if you would please help me out.... (Needs: how to customize menu.qc, how to  Add custom gun model) BlackOps

http://kryptogen.weebly.com

MotoLegacy

MotoLegacy
Staff
Staff

Kryptogen wrote:I'm Tryna customize NZP. But Its Been A Hard time... Im trying to make NZP look as cool as possible. The concepts are done... All I need to know from you is how to customize the main menu, background image on the main menu, Charecter model, gun model.... I have successfully made black ops 3 full maps, also took a couple of maps from MW3... By combining them, I was Thinking to make a premium version of NZP which will have a premium feeling to the players... So, if you would please help me out.... (Needs: how to customize menu.qc, how to  Add custom gun model) BlackOps

If you're looking to customize things easily, Requiem is what I recommend. The menu is a lot easier to pick up and modify and supports things like settings. I'm also working on a way for mappers to easily add custom weapons to their maps.

To EDIT things like menu.qc, you'll need a text editor (I use Sublime Text 3) and at least some experience with a programming language. Going in blind is tough, I'd find some kind of C/C++ tutorial online so when you do go in, you can read the code properly.

3D Modeling for NZP requires Blender and the QMDL (Quake Model) plugin, found here: Quake MDL Blender Plugin by Bill Currie

Mapping requires a lot of dedication, there's a tutorial on the forum (albeit outdated, a lot is still the same): NZP Mapping Guide!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me via the forum. Smilez

https://bowling.gdn/home

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum