Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming Premium NZP (Concepts Done) (Need Help)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm Tryna customize NZP. But Its Been A Hard time... Im trying to make NZP look as cool as possible. The concepts are done... All I need to know from you is how to customize the main menu, background image on the main menu, Charecter model, gun model.... I have successfully made black ops 3 full maps, also took a couple of maps from MW3... By combining them, I was Thinking to make a premium version of NZP which will have a premium feeling to the players... So, if you would please help me out.... (Needs: how to customize menu.qc, how to  Add custom gun model) BlackOps

View user profile http://kryptogen.weebly.com
@Kryptogen wrote:I'm Tryna customize NZP. But Its Been A Hard time... Im trying to make NZP look as cool as possible. The concepts are done... All I need to know from you is how to customize the main menu, background image on the main menu, Charecter model, gun model.... I have successfully made black ops 3 full maps, also took a couple of maps from MW3... By combining them, I was Thinking to make a premium version of NZP which will have a premium feeling to the players... So, if you would please help me out.... (Needs: how to customize menu.qc, how to  Add custom gun model) BlackOps

If you're looking to customize things easily, Requiem is what I recommend. The menu is a lot easier to pick up and modify and supports things like settings. I'm also working on a way for mappers to easily add custom weapons to their maps.

To EDIT things like menu.qc, you'll need a text editor (I use Sublime Text 3) and at least some experience with a programming language. Going in blind is tough, I'd find some kind of C/C++ tutorial online so when you do go in, you can read the code properly.

3D Modeling for NZP requires Blender and the QMDL (Quake Model) plugin, found here: Quake MDL Blender Plugin by Bill Currie

Mapping requires a lot of dedication, there's a tutorial on the forum (albeit outdated, a lot is still the same): NZP Mapping Guide!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me via the forum. Smilez

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum