Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Bug: Points, where has you gone to?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Bug: Points, where has you gone to? Empty NZP Bug: Points, where has you gone to? Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:34 am

VGCats_Rocks

I'm assuming this is the correct place to put this in, move it if I'm wrong.
--
I was playing NZP just now and I saw my points decreasing.
I made a video of this (Split into 2) (Blame the lag on Fraps, I get 60-80FPS when I'm not recording.)
Part 1
--

--
Part 2
--

--
Keep yours eyes on the points counter.
Basically, when the points hit a certain limit, the point system is reversed. Meaning shooting zombies removes points and buying things give you more points. And when the points hit the limit again, it returns to normal.

http://vgcats-rocks.webs.com

ArKaZeen

Thanks but this probably goes into the help coloum just because of what you said at the end :bleh:

Thanks man it helped! 😉

well, im not sure what anyone here can really do, only thing we can say is

Is it still happening?

If so, im guessing you should download again, that don't work, take it to the NZP devs on moddb.

Hope this helps.

call16 out

Moved to "Other".

This has been an on-going glitch for a while now, when someone reaches the 30,000 range their points begin to decrease each time they kill a zombie, shoot a zombie, or repair windows. While this is going on the user actually gains points for using the box, buying perks, using the PaP.

Once the user balances it out and his/her points start to go below 30,000 the effect wears off and it should go back to normal.

I and many others are fully aware of this glitch including the NZP developers (Broken Lines Studios). It should be properly addressed in the next release; along with a handful of other glitches.

Laggy fraps is laggy. Nice thread though.

5NZP Bug: Points, where has you gone to? Empty Same as me. Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Drizzy215

Dempsey Yeah! That's what happened to me too.I played a map called FiringRange and and I lose points when I was in Round 12.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum