Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorce

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Divorce Empty Divorce Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 am

Camalex98

Camalex98

My parents are deciding if they want to get a divorce or not, I will not be on for a while. I might be on friday If I have time but now I have to pack my things and be ready to leave if they do decide to get devorced. :(

2Divorce Empty Re: Divorce Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:23 pm

ArKaZeen

Camalex98 wrote:My parents are deciding if they want to get a divorce or not, I will not be on for a while. I might be on friday If I have time but now I have to pack my things and be ready to leave if they do decide to get devorced. Frown

Im sorry hope you get through this. Frown

Just hope they will get through too Smilez

3Divorce Empty Re: Divorce Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 am

My parents got divorced, my dad left me with my mum, she had 2 take care of me (six months) and my bro (2 years) and she coped. I only met up with my dad a few years back, and I see him every fortnight. They have both re married which is good as I get more presents at Christmas :p

4Divorce Empty Re: Divorce Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 am

ArKaZeen

call16 wrote:My parents got divorced, my dad left me with my mum, she had 2 take care of me (six months) and my bro (2 years) and she coped. I only met up with my dad a few years back, and I see him every fortnight. They have both re married which is good as I get more presents at Christmas :p

Good job coping! My parents arnt diverced so i dont know :P

5Divorce Empty Re: Divorce Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:55 pm

hullumoijou

hullumoijou

That's sad dude, but i know how it feels. My parents divorced when i was 5 Frown
But it's good that i still see my dad 4-6 times a month :yay:

6Divorce Empty Re: Divorce Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Fuck me, u see him a lot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum