Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robbed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Robbed Empty Robbed Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Camalex98

Camalex98

i was robbed today... wanna play anything on Xbox live? forget it... its gone... this computer is school issued so its the only computer at my house atm... my life is just shit...
p.s. seriosly considering suicide
p.p.s. anyone know how to tie a nuess?

2Robbed Empty Re: Robbed Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:30 am

hullumoijou

hullumoijou

Dude don't :(

3Robbed Empty Re: Robbed Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 am

ArKaZeen

Camalex98 wrote:i was robbed today... wanna play anything on Xbox live? forget it... its gone... this computer is school issued so its the only computer at my house atm... my life is just shit...

You should really get insurance

Nobody in thier right mind knows how to tie a nuess

Not worth suicide, God is testing you. Just move on. Forget it. You never know, you may win the lottery? Or the police may find lots of your stuff. Just dont it's not worth it. people will miss you such as me, The NZP People, cousins, friends, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters etc.

Stay with us, my friend.

4Robbed Empty Re: Robbed Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

Camalex98 wrote:i was robbed today... wanna play anything on Xbox live? forget it... its gone... this computer is school issued so its the only computer at my house atm... my life is just shit...
dont you fucken dare dude. you cant kill yourself now mainly because there still so much you can still enjoy. so what that they took your xbox. its nothing compared to your life.

5Robbed Empty Re: Robbed Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 pm

ArKaZeen

mofu23 wrote:
dont you fucken dare dude. you cant kill yourself now mainly because there still so much you can still enjoy. so what that they took your xbox. its nothing compared to your life.

Couldn't say it better myself. Seriously. Dont. Do. IT!

6Robbed Empty Re: Robbed Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Raggle

Raggle

seriously felt like this sometimes. But it was because of a different matter.
I'm less suicidal now, because I know people are out there that I know I can be great friends with. People in a wonderful community that accept me. There's always hope.

On your side. It's a robbery man. People have cruel minds and do such. I know you're in such a horrid situation, but know this - We here at NZPMaps are your friends. We are here to make you happy. We care and some people in this community have similar situations to you.

P.S. I have not truly found this "Community" I speak of. . . Yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum