Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

I would like to apply for a mapper postition. I haven't made very many maps but I know everything to it like transparencies, skyboxes, all that fun stuff. I have had 2 WIP's which I abandoned because I didn't like the outcome of them very well. I have a map up called Night_House though. Here is some screen shots.

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper. Nighthouse2

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper. Nighthouse1

I themed Night_House off of an abandoned house that got raided by zombies. The move from Quake tools to Zoner's Half Life Tools made it come from a completely different perspective. I purposely made the map to the point where it was barely able to see in some places. If you want a download of it then here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gvcbpc7stfzwh9o

I am extremely interested in making more detailed and creative maps. Night_House was the second map I completely finished. The only one I ever actually liked. I think I can contribute to being a mapper because I always work to improve my maps and learn from my mistakes. Any map I make can only be better.

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Not bad, keep up the good work :>

Yes.

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Thanks. I appreciate the positive feedback guys.

I'm sorry about some of the spawning and waypoints in this map though. I spent as much time as I could fixing up the spawning as best as I could. I'm not very good with waypoints though. I'll try and improve on them.

Any constructive criticism toward the map, or my map making is appreciated aswell.

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

np, keep working, you have potential for mapping Smilez

Due to your constant activity, enjoyment of mapping/dedication, and your abilities, I accept this application. You're also very well spoken, which I thoroughly like.

Congratz.

Accepted/Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum