Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:13 am

I would like to apply for a mapper postition. I haven't made very many maps but I know everything to it like transparencies, skyboxes, all that fun stuff. I have had 2 WIP's which I abandoned because I didn't like the outcome of them very well. I have a map up called Night_House though. Here is some screen shots.

I themed Night_House off of an abandoned house that got raided by zombies. The move from Quake tools to Zoner's Half Life Tools made it come from a completely different perspective. I purposely made the map to the point where it was barely able to see in some places. If you want a download of it then here it is:

mediafire.com download.php?gvcbpc7stfzwh9o

I am extremely interested in making more detailed and creative maps. Night_House was the second map I completely finished. The only one I ever actually liked. I think I can contribute to being a mapper because I always work to improve my maps and learn from my mistakes. Any map I make can only be better.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

2 Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper. on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 pm

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
Not bad, keep up the good work :>

View user profile

3 Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper. on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 am

Yes.

Thanks. I appreciate the positive feedback guys.

I'm sorry about some of the spawning and waypoints in this map though. I spent as much time as I could fixing up the spawning as best as I could. I'm not very good with waypoints though. I'll try and improve on them.

Any constructive criticism toward the map, or my map making is appreciated aswell.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

dr_mabuse

Administrator
Administrator
np, keep working, you have potential for mapping Smilez

View user profile

6 Re: [ACCEPTED/LOCKED] Applying to be a Mapper. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 am

Due to your constant activity, enjoyment of mapping/dedication, and your abilities, I accept this application. You're also very well spoken, which I thoroughly like.

Congratz.

Accepted/Locked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum