Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello. on Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Hello I'm really new to this sight but I'm not new to the forum thing Im on another forum called Everybodyeditsforum well just wanna say hi.

View user profile

2 Re: Hello. on Tue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time here.

View user profile

3 Re: Hello. on Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Welcome Seth, I hope you make a lot of friends here and find it a fun site.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"This band contains an inner energy and a spiritual awakening that’s kind of magical. And it’s so full of positive energy that I think that whoever comes to the shows or listens to the album and wants to become a part of it, it will happen to them. I think it’s going to be a sort of magical, organic thing that happens with anybody that is willing to have that kind of feeling in their life"-Tom Delogne
View user profile

4 Re: Hello. on Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Make friends, yes, have fun, doubt it but good luck. And since when were you a mod red devil?

5 Re: Hello. on Fri May 18, 2012 3:45 pm

call16 wrote:Make friends, yes, have fun, doubt it but good luck. And since when were you a mod red devil?
Ya I noticed it to
I've always wanted to be a moderator,I'd make a perfect one,but one can always dream

6 Re: Hello. on Mon May 21, 2012 11:11 pm

RDixon

Welcome to the sight, hope you enjoy your stay and please remember we have free coffee

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum