Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

nzp/psp help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nzp/psp help Empty nzp/psp help Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 pm

kystites

kystites

OK i have NZP on my PSP and was wondering if people are having the same errors/problems that i am having. i can start a map and wave 5 or 6 the game/NZP crashes and i restart it or takes me back to main menu i know NZP is a beta release but what can i do the make it run better. and most/all the custom maps don't work :( i know u haft to put in (map map-name) that's not the problem.lol

and would also like to know will there be another of final release of nzp/psp

2nzp/psp help Empty Re: nzp/psp help Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

ArKaZeen

kystites wrote:OK i have NZP on my PSP and was wondering if people are having the same errors/problems that i am having. i can start a map and wave 5 or 6 the game/NZP crashes and i restart it or takes me back to main menu i know NZP is a beta release but what can i do the make it run better. and most/all the custom maps don't work :( i know u haft to put in (map map-name) that's not the problem.lol

and would also like to know will there be another of final release of nzp/psp

There shall be another release of NZP but since the developers have lives it may take them longer than usual.

The Crashing on your psp is regular and everyone gets it. Its because the ram for psp is much smaller than what NZP requires. The Devs are trying very hard to get the crashes to happen less.

I do not recommend 1.2 as it is not even finished but you can have it as a "test" if you would like!

1.1 Download link: http://www.moddb.com/games/nazi-zombies-portable/downloads/nzp-psp-beta-11

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum