Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

tutorial request?!?!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tutorial request?!?! Empty tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 am

hey, you might know me but if not im new to this site.
my internet is really bad as i can only open pages and not watch videos(like truenightmares tutorials)
please , if anyone knows how to either put buyable weapons on the wall(written tutorial plz!!)
also, if anyone knows a WRITTEN TUTORIAL on how to stop zombies spawning in other rooms
i would be extremely thankfull if anyone could write this tutorial for me and im positive it will help others
please this is all i need to make a proper map(as you can see on my first custom map there is only1 room because i dont know how to stop zombies spawning in other rooms or how to put weapons on the wall.(you are the best if you could to this!!!!!)

2tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 am

Heres a written tutorial
http://nazizombiesportable.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Custom_Map_Making
Heres how to stop zombies spawning in an unopened room
https://nzportable.forumotion.com/t28-how-to-make-it-so-zombies-wont-spawn-unless-your-in-that-room

3tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:22 am

thanks man for quick reply! :D but i still dont know how to put the guns on the wall as their is no place_model on worldcraft and other way it doesnt seem to work.
and i have nearly everything right for the zombies spawning as i dont know how to put a target key in the door .plz help me ! tell me it clearly plz...(write back quick any1 who knows ) plz.....

4tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 am

please help me...

5tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 am

RDixon

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:thanks man for quick reply! :D but i still dont know how to put the guns on the wall as their is no place_model on worldcraft and other way it doesnt seem to work.
and i have nearly everything right for the zombies spawning as i dont know how to put a target key in the door .plz help me ! tell me it clearly plz...(write back quick any1 who knows ) plz.....

To have place_model on the the list of entities you have to create it within Func_model then just rename Func_Model to Place_Model

And what do you mean by target key in the door? Do you mean Zombies spawn behind a door before you open it or do the zombies not move at all

6tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 am

Ok this may sound confusing but if it is then tell me
Ok about the zombies
In the top view right click on item_cover and then click on properties
Then using the angle switch turn it to the where you want the zombies to come out
And about the buyable guns
If RDixons way fails then your bet is to use textures
I made a texture pack with most of the nzp guns in it
and I will upload it for you

7tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:34 am

that would be great if you could! anyway problem about the zombies sorted!... now just the weapons i will try...

8tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

RDixon

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:that would be great if you could! anyway problem about the zombies sorted!... now just the weapons i will try...

I forgot to mention that when you place a model and it asks for it's location look in the progs folder under the nzp folder, then write in the location progs/g_m1.mdl for a weapon (I used the m1 garand as an example) but pick gun models that are labeled g not v, v is the players arms when holding the gun.

Anyways, Good luck with the map!

9tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

thanks im gonna try again with the weapons ... thanks for so much info it helps me a lot!

10tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:44 pm

RDixon

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:thanks im gonna try again with the weapons ... thanks for so much info it helps me a lot!

No problem, but What are the problems you were having with the zombies earlier though

11tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm

my problem was that when it was round 1 or 2 the zombies were spawning in other rooms and therefore the game stopped as i had to quit because the zombies were not spawning.
i nearly know everything i put the weapon on the wall and everything but for some reason the weapon is invisible and i cant see it. please help me how to make it visible so i can see it!...

12tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

RDixon

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:my problem was that when it was round 1 or 2 the zombies were spawning in other rooms and therefore the game stopped as i had to quit because the zombies were not spawning.
i nearly know everything i put the weapon on the wall and everything but for some reason the weapon is invisible and i cant see it. please help me how to make it visible so i can see it!...

Ok the door problem is simple to fix all you have to do is modify the target is the door entity to whatever the names of the zombies are, for example let's say you have 3 zombies in the next room, name them all s2( or whatever s# you want or are on) and then name the target of the door to the name of the zombies i.e. S2. As for weapons give me an example of what you did to place them.

13tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

for the weapon: i picked m1a1 carabine in the first room and i did everything. i put in the 2 messages the number 131 the cost for weapon and ammo cost... i can buy the weapon and everything but i cant see it when its on the wall. maybe its because its called func_model as i dont know how to do place_model... you told me everything but can you plz tell what to do to see the weapon on the wall!
i would be very thankfull...

14tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

RDixon

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:for the weapon: i picked m1a1 carabine in the first room and i did everything. i put in the 2 messages the number 131 the cost for weapon and ammo cost... i can buy the weapon and everything but i cant see it when its on the wall. maybe its because its called func_model as i dont know how to do place_model... you told me everything but can you plz tell what to do to see the weapon on the wall!

This is what I stated earlier, rename func_model to place_model

15tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 pm

ArKaZeen

RDixon wrote:
mrkd2012 wrote:for the weapon: i picked m1a1 carabine in the first room and i did everything. i put in the 2 messages the number 131 the cost for weapon and ammo cost... i can buy the weapon and everything but i cant see it when its on the wall. maybe its because its called func_model as i dont know how to do place_model... you told me everything but can you plz tell what to do to see the weapon on the wall!

You wouldn't rename it, you would use it instead. Relitively same thing though.

16tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 am

RDixon

RDixon

Sub0123 wrote:
RDixon wrote:

You wouldn't rename it, you would use it instead. Relitively same thing though.

Well I have to rename it:/

17tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 am

ok thanks i can see it now... turns out that all i had to do is change the func_model to _place_model ... anyway thank you very much ! im making another map and ill be posting it soon...

18tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 pm

RDixon

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:ok thanks i can see it now... turns out that all i had to do is change the func_model to _place_model ... anyway thank you very much ! im making another map and ill be posting it soon...

No Problem Anytime

19tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 pm

RDixon wrote:
Ok the door problem is simple to fix all you have to do is modify the target is the door entity to whatever the names of the zombies are, for example let's say you have 3 zombies in the next room, name them all s2( or whatever s# you want or are on) and then name the target of the door to the name of the zombies i.e. S2. As for weapons give me an example of what you did to place them.

LOL.

Why does everyone use "s#" as an example. Damn true_nightmare, everyone must have watched those tutorials of yours.

20tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

RDixon

RDixon

Dreize wrote:
RDixon wrote:

LOL.

Why does everyone use "s#" as an example. Damn true_nightmare, everyone must have watched those tutorials of yours.

Alright Dreize, I'll be more original and call it z1

21tutorial request?!?! Empty Re: tutorial request?!?! Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

ye haha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum